Overall Satisfaction with NetSuite ERP
NetSuite is used across both of our subsidiaries for Customer Support and Success, Professional Services, Education Services, Implementation Services, Sales and Finance. It allows us to have near a 360 degree view of the customer. Alerts are set up to allow account owners and executives to see trends and updates on at-risk customers.
- Automation, sharing and collection of data about the customer experience all in one place.
- The cloud option allows you to access your customer data wherever you may be. We can see the data when at our user's conference or at another tax conference. We can see the data on one customer at a holistic view when talking to a user or the primary contact.
- It is very configurable to allow you to capture data of concern for you and automate reporting.
- Analytics on notes are almost impossible and so much is hidden in the notes. The reports have some features while others are available in searches - and reports are difficult while searches are easy.
- While there are more data centers since the purchase by Oracle, the downtime has increased. They really need to work on the communication plan during outages.
- Support can see what services is doing and vice versa. Finance can see both too.
- Support can provide leads to sales when a power user leaves a current customer and joins the team at a lead.
- We can see NPS and CSat near time on the account which has increased our ability to mitigate at-risk accounts and increase retention
NetSuite is great for the midsize business. You can look at the holistic view: sales; finance; support; education; professional services. Integration with other vendors can become costly, so try to use configuration within the system by your team rather than with their Professional Services teams and other vendors - less interaction required with NetSuite support team is required then too.