Overall Satisfaction with QuickBase
We use QuickBase all across our company. Work Orders, I.T. Work Orders, Employee on-boarding, files, vacation tracking, office duties, office scheduling, apartment files and rent payments, many areas.
- User Friendly
- Training videos
- The initial process of set-up.
- Hard to get the programs to do everything you want without hiring another costly firm to set it up.
It is great to have the ability to customize the applications. But for me it takes some time to build long term into the programming, I have not been able to connect it with QuickBooks without paying another company for the bridge and that was the purpose.
I have no IT background I can do the basics, but I have had to ask for help and have been getting quotes on an outside company to help create some apps.
- Building and deploying business applications faster
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams
- Solving a specific business challenge
- Building and deploying an application (or multiple applications) that meets our exact needs
Almost all the applications I use, I have used a QuickBase developed app. I just look around on them and see how their functions will work for what I am trying to create and it seems to work very well for me.