Overall Satisfaction with Saba Cloud
I've used Saba at 2 companies as an admin and 3 as a user. It allows us to do all the assigning, deploying, and tracking we need for learning from compliance to professional development. These past few years it has particularly assisted with On Demand and Virtual learning including continuing with many formerly in-person management development courses. We're looking to expand our use of skills and learning paths as well, which would otherwise not be possible.
- Managing automated learning assignments
- Presenting learning in various modalities
- Ease of updating materials in all formats
- Continued improvement of admin interface
- Reduction of steps to make changes to courses
- Ease of setting up and maintaining Workspaces
- Mobile app
- Compliance for Safety and Security
- Visibility to upper management of training and development
- Increased product knowledge to the field
- Improvement of corporate culture and diversity
Saba Cloud is far and away superior and the merger with Cornerstone just dominates the market. They also have quarterly improvements and agile development to respond to the community of users, always improving the experience. Just about anything you could want to do in an LMS is now included and just gets better with time. Indeed, it is so powerful that even after using it for over 10 years, I continue to learn what is possible within the system and how to better leverage its ever-growing features.
Do you think Saba Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Saba Cloud's feature set?
Did Saba Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Saba Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Saba Cloud again?
Saba Cloud is well suited for just about anything you will need for learning. Especially with the new Xplore LX tool, it allows for pushes for compliance training and excels in analytics while [pulling] from learners interested in self-directed learning. It is also great for external users, though we have not yet implemented that at Hajoca, and allows administrators to customize privileges as well as have separate domains for security and separating content.