Awesome tool for call centers!
November 29, 2021

Awesome tool for call centers!

Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk

We use Talkdesk mainly to have a call center software for the tech support team, customer service, restaurant support, website support, etc., So it's our main tool for communications. It is very helpful since we have several ring groups and we can transfer between each other. Also, it is a smart-assigning call queue, so It's not like the regular call center software where it assigns a call to the agent that has the most time is available, but it assigns it to an agent depending on several factors
  • Assigning calls to the queue
  • Transferring calls
  • Dialing out calls
  • Detecting and using audio hardware, like headphones or headsets
  • Live view of the queue
  • Mobile app
  • Call-bar positioning and customization
  • Reduced call waiting
  • Increased productivity
  • Improved quality assurance
As I mentioned previously, the desktop app is great! And actually, it's the main way that I use it. Through my desktop. But if I want to use it through my phone, it is very frustrating. I cannot even answer calls, so basically, I cannot use it, but, since my main use is on the desktop, I have almost no complaints about it. It is incredibly easy to use and get used to.
It is very easy to use and to set up. I literally started working 20 minutes after I installed it for the first time. You just need to have your account, download the Callbar and you are all set! There's no setup needed, as far as your account is already set up and assigned to a ring group
One time my Talkdesk live reporting Dashboard was not working at all, so I contacted the Talkdesk support via chat and I have to say that it is pretty good! They answered right away and knew exactly what the issue was. It turned out that it was just an ad blocker that I installed on my computer.
At the place I used to work before, we used Avaya One-X as our softphone software for the same purpose, call center. I like Talkdesk more because it lets you use whatever headset you want, it can be a 3.5mm jack, a USB headset, Bluetooth, even the speakers and the microphone of the laptop. However, Avaya only lets you use an Avaya hard phone or a USB headset. Nothing else. So I really appreciate the options that Talkdesk provides.

Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?

Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?

Would you buy Talkdesk again?

Google Hangouts (Classic), Slack
It is very easy to use, you basically don't need training on it. Everything is pretty self-explanatory and you can get it up and running in less than 20 minutes. I really like that you can customize your "Dashboard" so that you can see different queues and information from those different queues. However, the only thing that I would add is the live reporting on the mobile app.

Talkdesk Feature Ratings