TOPdesk Review: "Excellent versatile service management tool"https://www.trustradius.com/it-service-management-itsmTOPdeskUnspecified82071012018-07-09T19:16:30.150Z
Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk
We've rolled out TOPdesk to the entire organization. Another museum whom we offer IT support also uses TOPdesk to log their issues and request. The most used modules are Incident Management and Change Management. Metrics provided by TOPdesk are used to monitor Key Performance Indicators. Reporting is also an important feature used to aggregate metrics into reports for the Management Team.
TOPdesk is used to log calls with regard to IT, Facilities, Lab and Building Management.
- It's very easy for users to log calls.
- The knowledge base is a very powerful tool to assist in self-service.
- Since TOPdesk is based on ITIL it's very easy to grasp how the individual modules relate to one another.
- Insightful reports are relatively easy to set up.
- The ability to use a smartphone (or even tablet) to scan a barcode or QR-code to log a call relating to that asset would be a great improvement.
- When logging a call, the user could benefit from instant suggestions taken from the knowledge base.
- Integrated chat w/ internal support staff would be a nice feature.
- Positive impact on efficiency.
- Positive impact on customer satisfaction.
- Greatly helps monitoring KPIs
TOPdesk offers great support. Questions and issues are picked up very promptly and handled by a highly expert staff. Promises are kept.
As with any tool, it's important to take the time to get a good understanding of which particular issue in your organization you're trying to address. TOPdesk does a very good job in larger organizations where the team of operators is differentiated according to specialization and where continuity is a factor. Smaller organizations and operator teams will not benefit as much.
TOPdesk Feature Ratings
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
ITSM reports and dashboards
Asset management dashboard
Policy and contract enforcement
Change requests repository