Overall Satisfaction with Totango
All of our Customer Success team uses Totango to monitor customer health and activity, as well as track touchpoints. It helps us to know the current customer health, get alerted about changes in health, and perform actions and tasks based on that health. Before we used it, we could only use our own metrics to gauge their usage, but now we can track clicks, actions, and users and set health scores based on it.
- Tracking logins and clicks on certain areas of our site.
- Create automated tasks based on health score or actions.
- Look at overall team performance based on customer health.
- As a management tool there are many areas and feature that could be built. Currently it's mainly a CSM tool, as opposed to a tool for managers of CSMs.
- Creating tasks that aren't based on account - this would help us to use the tool to manage overall and would increase daily usage for managers and CSMs.
- Email reporting is limited to 10 accounts - it would be great to see much more in reports (such as all accounts in bad health).
- Better service because we can focus on customers that are in poor health.
- Better management because we can see how customer health is related to each CSM.
- Increased accountability because we can track CSM tasks.
- Multiple Products
- Customer Success Managers
We have different customer segments that we gauge health differently on. It's very easy to segment your customers, build rules and campaigns, and monitor them based on their segments.
It's suited for customer sucess managers (CSM), and less for managers. They are working on many things that will help managers and I look forward to seeing their improvements! It's very suited for click oriented websites. It's also suited for accounts that have many users with different logins, rather than those with single logins.