UKG is a powerful tool
February 18, 2021
UKG is a powerful tool
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with UKG Pro (formerly Ultimate Software UltiPro)
We use UltiPro across our organization. We use Time Management for in/out punches, PTO request, etc. The other modules we use are Recruiting, Onboarding, Talent Management, Compensation Management and CORE. Out managers have the ability to review applicants and disposition in Recruiting. Last year we began launching our Performance Reviews to employees. This has been a favorite feature! This year we launched Salary Planning. We are in the midst of it, but it has been very well received.
- Employees are easily able to access and maintain their personal, benefit, and payroll information.
- As a HR professional I love the work flow with Recruiting and Onboarding. It is super intuitive and works very well. I love the document section as well.
- The customer service is very responsive. Whether I put in a case or call the 1-800 number, I almost always get a quick reply to my problem.
- UKG is constantly updating and improving features. For example, this year they allowed the user to submit State UI rate changes by entering the change and uploading the notice. The change was approved within 24 hours! In the past you would have to submit a case, and it would take a long time for the change to occur since UKG had to do the manual data entry. Great upgrade!
- Honestly, I can't think of any at this time. I love the regular updates and the communication on what has changed.
- I believe the cost savings is an FTE. The efficiency that the system delivers allows us to run our team lean.
- Employees love the quick access to their payroll and benefit information. The app allows them to quickly grab their W2 if they need it as well.
- The fact that we use so much less paper. Using the system to schedule reports has also been a great tool for our accounting team.
The reports in UKG are pretty dynamic. The system is set up to allow you to report on any field. It comes with many reports out of the box. There is also a BI Exchange on the Customer Success Portal. This tool has saved me several times. Users can share reports they have made on the exchange. Why recreate the wheel?
I would say a 9. Nine times out of ten I get a response within two hours. Occasionally it will take longer. Sometimes it is just due to the time of year.
We just launched the Compensation Management module in Qtr 4 of 2020. Our Project Manager, Emily Norton, was excellent! She did a great job covering the tool and made sure we understood how to use it. She also sent emails covering different pieces with links of helpful information.