Overall Satisfaction with Vidyard
We primarily use Vidyard for sales and marketing purposes. Our focus with Vidyard is to generate leads so we gate detailed video walkthroughs. In the future, we will be looking into using Vidyard to create personalized videos for sales purposes.
- Immediately produced a new source of leads for us as we gated a video walkthrough.
1 - The platform is pretty straightforward and easy to use so you do not really require special skills. That being said, since there is a lot of flexibility it is nice to have someone with basic HTML/CSS skills on hand to create events and CTAs in Vidyard if you want to get fancy.
- Creating marketing videos
- Creating in-depth video assets for sales
- Sending personalized videos to outbound prospects
- Sending personalized videos and walkthroughs to customers
- Something we want to try is to use Vidyard for the different handoffs (implementation to success and success to sales)
Evaluating Vidyard and Competitors
They have great support. Prompt responses and good follow-up. I submitted a ticket about 6 months ago requesting a certain report and when that report became available as a new feature they followed up with me directly to let me know.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
The system is very easy to use and they have excellent documentation if you are ever unsure of how to do something.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using