Wufoo is being used across 3 of the associations we manage. We use Wufoo for internal forms as well as order forms, membership applications, conference registrations and more. We have found great success and response from our associations' membership with regard to the ease of use and look and feel of the forms we are currently using through Wufoo.
- Ease of usage by not only our employees but ease of usage by the membership of our associations
- Wufoo takes the hassle out of form building with a simple interface that even the most novice user can understand
- Wufoo's customer service cannot be matched. They have tremendous response time and spot on assistance with any issue you may have. I have not had a problem that they did not have an answer for.
- I would like to see an area where you can build your own custom field clusters similar to their address field(s) option. It would be helpful to have that to make some of our more mundane fields quicker to load in.
- Maybe add some wysywig type editing features, ie. bold, italic, underline, etc. for the descriptions. I know HTML and it works in the text areas but it would be helpful for those in the office that do not know how to code.
- Can't think of anything else, Wufoo is darn near perfect at what it offers.
- Great reaction from our clients and employees as to the ease of use
- Higher response from our association's membership. They know when they see our forms now that they will not be complicated to fill out.
- Higher efficiency from our employees and myself after implementing an internal work order form. Our client's work is done in a more efficient and timely manner now that things have been organized through the work order form I have created.
We have an account with Survey Monkey as well and I am trying to convince my colleague to switch over completely to Wufoo (yes I know they are partners). I have worked in Survey Monkey as well but find the interface in Wufoo more pleasing and easy to use and the results are definitely more professional looking. In my position it is important that I make things as easy on the eyes as possible and Wufoo helps make that possible.
There isn't much else I can say about Wufoo that I haven't already said, We will definitely be renewing and do not plan at any point to move to any other product nor do we plan to even look at any other product. We have had employees mention other services and I always tell them, there is no reason to look elsewhere because Wufoo is the go to for every need we have in our office.
I can only speak to what I use it for and it has been spot on for those purposes. I use it for member applications, book order forms, convention registration, internal work order forms and award forms. As far as questions to ask? Everything I needed an answer for was already built in the FAQ section I looked at when choosing Wufoo. I did have the opportunity to speak with someone at Wufoo before I selected them and they were very helpful in making me feel more than comfortable with their product.
5 - Each one of our users represents a different function in the company from Administrator to Creative Director to Account Executive to back end support. It was crucial to us as a company to have a person from every facet of the organization have a basic understanding of using Wufoo because it is applicable in aspects of our business.
2 - The people we use as in-house support are myself as Creative Director and an overall company Administrator. It was and remains important that the both of us stay up to date with all of the latest features of Wufoo and to retain a high level of expertise in order to keep the other users in the company in the know to better help them achieve their goals.
- Membership Applications
- Conference Registrations
- Order Forms
- Internal Work Orders
- Streamlining the overall workflow by using internal work orders
- I am attempting to get my co-worker to use Wufoo as the only survey system we use in the company.
Evaluation and Selection
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
The most important factor in choosing Wufoo was the knowledge of the impact that it would have for our clients. After looking through all of the demos and documentation it was a no-brainer that Wufoo was exactly what we needed. We did look at other services but Wufoo was so impressive that I cannot even remember what they were.
I wouldn't. I went into the selection process with the goal of finding the service that would meet every need for our clients but also be easy for myself and our employees to use. It was very important that there be no gigantic learning curve and Wufoo nailed it on all fronts.
Implementing Wufoo was a seamless process. It was an instantaneous transition from the old pdf forms and webforms we were using to the easier to understand Wufoo forms. Employees learned it with ease and the clients response was instantaneously positive. Adding Wufoo to your workflow is not only easy it is necessary.
- Implemented in-house
Change management was minimal
- Just some internal training. Basically gave a small lesson then set everyone free to explore on their own. Wufoo was so easy that not a lot of instruction was necessary.
Wufoo is easy enough that even the most novice computer user can figure it out. The team at Wufoo has taken the guess work out of learning their product. They have done all the hard work already for you, it is just a matter of playing around with it for an hour or so and it can easily be figured out.
Unmatched response time and incredible support. When you submit a support e-mail you get an immediate response to let you know that they are on it. Within 10 to 15 minutes you get a detailed and educated response to the problem you are having. They either direct you to documentation on their site or they give you other avenues in which to Achieve fixing your issue. The response is always personal and never feels automated.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
I can't say that I have. I know they are associated with one another but I know my responses have always come from the Wufoo team directly. I can always count on them to help me with any question I might have. Except maybe the meaning of life but we all know the answer to that is 42.
Wufoo's usability from the user to the client is simple. The forms are simple to construct and they are easy for our clients to fill out. I have yet to really hit something that is difficult to do and even when I do get a little stumped their excellent support team helps me through it.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Ease of form creation through simplified slections
- Setting form rules and page rules to further the experience beyond the basic fill out form
Everything is spelled out on the site and there is no hidden catches to what they offer. Wufoo is one of the more transparent companies I have ever worked with. What you see is what you get with them and everything you get is fantastic
As far as ease goes. The team at Wufoo has gone above and beyond to make the user experience as easy as possible. With an intuitive design to the site and a great support team, they have assisted us with every possible thing we could have needed from the site and their company.
Their pricing is very cut and dry, they have the fee structured in such a fashion that you know exactly what you getting from them. So it was a matter of simply choosing which level we wanted to go with. For us we needed the highest level to best assist our clients with their needs.
Be prepared to be amazed. The vendor is pleasant to work with and they have a sense of humor about the way they do things as a business which is something that you do not come across very often. You can really tell that they believe in their product and enjoy working with it.
- Updates are integrated right into the online service so they are simple
- Some additions to the text editing in the descritions