Eh.... keep looking. Promising but doesn't deliver.https://www.trustradius.com/crmZoho CRMUnspecified7.83911012013-07-23T16:17:28.011Z
July 23, 2013
Eh.... keep looking. Promising but doesn't deliver.
Score 4 out of 101
- Inexpensive. The product is good value for money and is a good choice for small businesses that just want a simple CRM and don't care too much about integration.
- Complicated. The product is not that intuitive and definitely requires training. It does not have the ease-of-use that we have come to expect of more modern products.
- Poor integration with other Zoho tools. This was a major disappointment. Zoho CRM is part of a broad suite of products and our expectation was that these various tools would all be completely integrated. That is not the case. For example, we wanted to integrate the CRM with the help desk and bug tracking modules. Integration with bug tracking was not really possible and integration with the help desk system was just a simple logging of help desk tickets. The various modules are still disparate tool sets.
- Rather barebones though flexible. The CRM product is pretty basic, but does offer lots of configuration options.
- Reducing costs. Since the product is inexpensive, we saw some positive ROI for the CRM part.
- Integration with other tools both ZOho modules and external tools was a major disappointment and we never got the full ROI we were expecting because of this.
Doesn't integrate well with other Zoho tools, let alone others external applications.
Evaluation and Selection
Training was basic, and didn't really cover more advanced aspects of using the product.