Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Social
We currently use Zoho Social to manage the accounts of three clients and our own. We are managing all of their social media accounts, more specifically Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LInkedIn and Google Plus, all of which Zoho Social manages. Since we are a small organization, it is being used across our entire organization. The reason we particularly like Zoho Social is that it gives us a quick gauge on how we are engaging across all of the social platforms. For example, we are able to see very quickly any brand interactions and what type of media is working for our clients.
- The social analytics reports are very easy to read and give you an idea of how you are trending across your social platforms. It is also great to see which posts are engaging your audience the most with just a glance.
- The User Interface is very easy to navigate. You simply click on what you desire to look at on the left and it is there! Some platforms have so much going on that it is difficult to navigate through quickly. If you are handling a lot of accounts, Zoho Social makes it easy to measure your progress with each one because of its easy User Interface.
- I do like the Smart Q for automatic scheduling but it is also one of the weaknesses of Zoho Social.
- The Smart Q sometimes schedules posts too far in advance. I question the accuracy of the Smart Q because it does not seem to differentiate based on social network. Based on their recommendations, for the maximum engagement, I sometimes have to have two posts scheduled to go out at the same time.
- I am not quite sure about their collaborate tool. I am thinking that it is for teams to discuss and brainstorm social strategies and relationships.
- I do not find my Twitter posts being updated too often in the recent posts section. When I measure the Zoho Social reports against other vendor reports, some of the data seems to be missing. It is not within the reports themselves, but rather in their quick glance at recent posts. Again, I only found this happening in the Twitter Feed.
- The fact that Zoho Social is so affordable with so many features has allowed us to increase our margins when managing clients.
- We do not have hard numbers for ROI as of yet, but it has allowed us to act quickly when adjusting our strategies.
- They do allow you enough time to test drive their platform before making a commitment which is one thing that we really like. Because of this we will most likely keep the platform long term.
- We are also looking at integrating it into their other services so that we can have a fluid flow from social to crm to PM, which is a positive ROI in terms of efficiency
Zoho Social stacks up very well against the other social media management tools that I have tried. Of the three listed, I would have to say that Zoho Social holds its own with some of the bigger, more well-known social media management names out there. If you use their suite of products, the difference with Zoho Social becomes even more pronounced, in their favor. Workflow means a lot, and Zoho Social makes the social media workflow smooth and not confusing.
Zoho Social is well suited for managing several accounts with ease. When we are looking for content to post for our account or our clients, the share browser extension allows us to quickly schedule posts as groups for our accounts or our clients. The Smart Q is right there as well, so we are able to post quickly and efficiently.