TIBCO BusinessWorks<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 101
Based on 275 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
If you'll be working with 3 or more integration services you might need to use Mule.
As I said, in my experience (I've tried different competitors SW) TIBCO is the best suited SW for SOA integration.Nowaday the business is moving to a different vision of integration and it's moving from SOA to Microservices. In this field, TIBCO still have to improve even if with the Container Edition the trend is good.
- Supports wide range of systems for the integrations
- Support API development and web service implementations to integrate homegrown systems too.
- Cloud deployment and monitoring make it easy to handle post production
- Pricing is a plus point while comparing it to others in market
- Good support for various modes of communications, Java JMS, Tibco EMS, HTTP, Restful, SOAP etc. With easy to develop interfaces.
- Acts as a good data transformation layer with excellent interfaces for cross mapping the data with easy to implement new custom x-path functions and complex data mapping between the complex XML structures.
- Easily Scalable
- Development is a little complex in comparison to others in the market. A high learning curve is required for developers.
- Better Integration with the Big Data world
- More visibility into features planned for release in future versions
- Extend the possibility of developing customer adapters in every language running within the JVM (e.g. Scala)
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 12 answers
TIBCO Businessworks is the one of the best ESB in the market. The version V5 is missing the JSON / RestFul functionnalities. So
Going to version 6 to remedy this, seems to me a relevant continuity
No answers yet
Based on 16 answers
Businessworks has a superb support, as many other TIBCO products. Sometimes it takes a few interactions to get to the point but they always find a solution
It enables customers to expose their APIs in a very simple and fast way. It can be used by non-expert developers. It is compliant with all major connection and data representation world standard.
Each product has its unique characteristics, strengths and weaknesses. BW is not necessarily better than everything else. There are places where it shines, places where it competes well, and places where it loses out to other products.In our case, BW was not selected to after competing against other products. In fact we still have other products running on site performing similar functions.BW was selected to be our standard way forward due to its capability, extendibility with adapters, relative ease of use, support offering and cost.
Return on Investment
- It might not provide the fastest platform to roll out solutions. It takes some time learning and getting used to it.
- Standardizing our integration with SAP makes maintenance much easier
- Quite a stable platform that mostly do not require much effort once deployed
Connect any endpoints using out-of-the-box connectors, dynamic connectivity to API specifications, or by building reusable connectors with Anypoint DevKit™.See All (3) Anypoint Platform Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Anypoint Platform More Information
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?