<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 100
Based on 178 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Groove is a terrific tool for those organizations looking to really ramp up their sales production. From reusable email/InMail/call templates to unique multi-step flows, Groove helps streamline and automate both inbound and outbound sales efforts to enhance productivity. Insightful analytics on robust email tracking allows sales teams to boost the effectiveness of outreach by targeting the right accounts with high levels of engagement.
- Clean format - never feel overwhelmed on the scheduling page, and I have never gotten complaints about the site not working for my students. Scheduling students is always a challenge, and any ways to take challenges away from that process is a win.
- Editing meeting types - again, I find the UX to be delightful, and don't dread updating or adding meeting types where needed.
- Time zones - I have students and colleagues across the country, and being able to edit the time zone for the user minimizes confusion. No more "my 2pm or your 2pm?" back and forth.
- The email tracking needs to differentiate better between who is sending which email in Salesforce.
- Groove has to be reinstalled regularly with my company email, to reduce that significantly or to completely correct that would be a great help.
- When you create email templates with attached documents for that specific email, the attachments translate as links to the documents when they are eventually sent to clients. This is a small problem to an otherwise great feature.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
Groove does everything that we need it to do at a fraction of the cost of competitors. Their customer support team is top-notch and we always get our questions answered in a timely manner. We have had nothing but success working with Groove
Based on 2 answers
Based on 119 answers
Our Groove representative has been very attentive the the needs of our sales teams. They are always available to provide training for new employees and refreshers for members of the team who have been slow to adopt. The online support is also very good, I have had several questions answered quickly using the online support chat function.
I hesitate to even compare these two products because my prior experience with Calendly was limited and so long ago that my memory is likely compromised. What I remember most was that, at the time (circa 2016-2017), Calendly was almost exclusively used to set appointments as opposed to automate and streamline outreach more generally. In other words, it was used simply to set future appointments and avoid telephone tag. I also remember being bothered by the fact that no browser extension seemed to exist to streamline the core benefit, which meant I was always compelled to go to the user dashboard so I could copy/paste the unique hyperlink (URL). It seemed especially counter-intuitive but this was between three and four years ago. Calendly could be totally different by now and I suspect it is.
Return on Investment
- We have been able to address our identified prospects more consistently and in an organized way, leading to more engaged prospects and more opportunities created.
- The team is significantly more organized, leading to more productivity from them on a day to day basis, and less questions on the process.
- Increased ramp time for new hires, leading to quicker revenue generation.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?