Likelihood to Recommend
I can't think of any scenario where Groove is not suited to help small to medium businesses.Groove worked well for me because I had 300+ customers to personally track, with 1000+ contacts. I was confident that my emails, inbound and outbound, would always appear in Salesforce for all to see (no having to track down the previous rep to see if they could explain the half-conversation I would previously see with Salesforce Inbox). Also, when I used the Flow process to mass email my clients, I would get a solid report after the fact that allowed me to mark contacts whose email addresses bounced or were on a do not contact list.
- Mass Mailings - Unbelievable. When you're reaching out to everyone and their mother, Groove helps you keep track of your work in the most intuitive way ever!
- Reporting - Not only will you be able to track who you reached out to and when, you'll be able to see who is most interested/engaged with your communications and will be prompted to reach out to those folks first!
- Integration - You're able to consolidate your workflow, working directly out of Groove, because of its sync with Salesforce and with your email. You can easily import and tweak contact information, push your notes right into Salesforce from the platform and engage with your sales information quickly and easily.
- There are too many Groove buttons/links in the Gmail interface and on the Chrome browser. Users can and do get confused what button pertains to which function set.
- It would be nice if Groove also worked in Firefox browser.
- Calendar sync can be unreliable at times. A couple of users prefer to use their Salesforce calendars first and foremost and sync to Gmail calendar. If they delete an invite to an All Staff meeting from Salesforce, Groove notifies everyone that the meeting was canceled on the Gmail side.
- How about adding a mobile app that can integrate to the Gmail mobile app?
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Groove does everything that we need it to do at a fraction of the cost of competitors. Their customer support team is top-notch and we always get our questions answered in a timely manner. We have had nothing but success working with Groove
Based on 4 answers
Our Groove representative was very attentive in helping us onboard Groove throughout the entire sales organization. They were very attentive and were able to explain all the different features that could be utilized by the salespeople on my team. I am very satisfied with the overall support from Groove.
The integration with Gmail for HubSpot was not as seamless as Groove's, nor did the version we had provided us with the capability to easily dive deeply into the email history, or send calendar scheduling links! Groove was easy to set up and also easy to learn. Additionally, it felt much more reliable when we saw the incoming emails start populating in our CRM tool, in addition to the outgoing emails.
Account Manager in Customer ServiceComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- Groove's ROI is simple for my organization. The quicker we see people interacting with our emails, the sooner we can reach out to them and move them down the sales funnel. The insight that Groove provides us allows us to move fast and build stronger pipeline faster.
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?