What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 33 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I personally love Groove for follow ups done after a large tradeshow. It helps me see the truly interested leads' engagement and focus my ongoing follow up.
- Tracking email opens & clicks. This helps me to know who has the potential to respond to email and who I should probably stick to phone calls.
- Scheduling emails to be sent. This helps me to send e-mails at times that they are more likely to be read by the recipient. Its particularly helpful when sending emails across different time zones!
- OmniBar. Groove has a side bar that opens in Gmail so you are able to see account information as you open or format an email. You can see open rate, click rate, and any high level notes that my have been previously been entered by you or a teammate about that account.
- It would be helpful to have an easier way to execute all of the flows at once instead of going through each one individually
- Has some great features within the SFDC integration, but it could use some additional sorting options
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Groove does everything that we need it to do at a fraction of the cost of competitors. Their customer support team is top-notch and we always get our questions answered in a timely manner. We have had nothing but success working with Groove
Based on 2 answers
It's outstanding. Very easy to get the developers on the line and helping you. They are genuinely curious and interested in improving their platform for their users - they're super sincere and kind and lovely. Absolutely LOVE THEM.
The Groove UI is much more intuitive, which makes it easier to use and help others understand. The integrations and add-ons are way more comprehensive and they understand their customers. Support is superb!
Return on Investment
- Faster time to ramp new sales reps which has led to a greater ROI in their first 6 months
- Cost-effective nature of their licenses has saved us thousands of dollars a year
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?