<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 100
Based on 344 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
LeadLander is great for sales reps who are looking for additional insights when attempting to get the right message to the right audience at the right time via the right medium. Nevertheless, the tool is basically fairly simplistic in terms of what you get. Data is delivered via email and can be tailored in terms of frequency and territory, but the overall information presented is fairly simple. The links to websites visited and accompanying information pertaining to frequency and duration are incredibly helpful. Nevertheless, if you have a lot of users visiting sites that utilize a free version of your tool, care is required to ensure that your messaging is not falling on deaf ears. Overall, the tool is very useful for accomplishing awareness of baseline insights pertaining to prospective clientele visiting your company's website in order to craft more meaningful messaging.
SalesLoft is well suited for sales reps like me who email and make calls frequently throughout the day. I would also recommend this tool to those of us who want to organize their activities and regularly set up touchpoints for reach-outs in the future. It is much easier to use SalesLoft to automate processes than having 1000 sticky notes or planner reminders that help you remember to email or call someone. It is also a HUGE lifesaver when booking meetings because you can send availability with a few clicks and set default calendar messages, right in the tool.
- Leadlander has an excellent database of IP addresses. Often the address is registered to some unknown cable company but leadlander seems to identify them.
- Leadlander is well designed and intuitive to use.
- Leadlander captures page data and referral that we wouldn't otherwise have.
- SalesLoft integrates with Salesforce & other sales applications like Linkedin Sales Navigator very well to provide insights & information on prospects or customers as part of the outreach when in Salesloft & emailing/messaging.
- Salesloft provides additional add-ons and features like Owler & CrystalKnows to provide more insights into companies & prospects and how to either speak to them or discuss pertinent information with them.
- Salesloft makes it easy to use it's outreach/emails with simple ways to import clients via csv or has ways to easily integrate into Sfdc to sync data and to provide visibility into duplicate prospects or clients as well. If there was only a way to filter out duplicate cadences & having contacts only be able to be part of one cadence at a time would be great.
- The program does run a little slow sometimes. Some days it takes longer for items to load and if you are trying to look at too long of a time frame for reports, it can take awhile too. I know this is due to all the data it accesses, but time is money. :)
- The Salesforce integration has never worked exactly as I'd like it to, leading to several frustrations. The product and customer success team have been diligent addressing concerns and talking through product updates, but I don't feel the core problem has been addressed. Essentially, SalesLoft maintains a separate database of contact and account records imported via the integration from Salesforce. This means that when a contact is updated in Salesforce, it may not automatically update in SalesLoft, meaning company names can be incorrect, contacts can be attached to the wrong account, and so on. My best practice is typically to just reimport (and therefore force an update) of any contacts I want to reach out to from Salesforce.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
Currently, we have not went out to look for another tool because we are happy with LeadLanders' performance. If we were to be approached by any of their competitors, we would look to investigate the difference and similarities between the tools. In the past, we used a tool that provided images and steps taken to show the route a prospect takes and I found that to be very interesting.
Based on 2 answers
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
SalesLoft is a fantastic product that will be extremely helpful to any Sales Rep looking to organize their information and stay one step ahead. While it has its shares of quirks and bugs it proves to be an awesome tool for anyone that is in the sales industry.
ActOn also provides website analytics, however if we have a contact in our CRM - it will tell us each morning if that specific contact visited our website rather than just a company name. It is interesting to note that both ActOn and Leadlander often have different results and companies. I'm not sure why there is a discrepancy, however overall, both tools are fairly comparable.
Representative in SalesComputer & Network Security Company, 51-200 employees
SalesLoft is a competitor to InsideSales.com. I love the native integrations InsideSales provides, but I more love the account based targeting that SalesLoft better supports. If you want a more direct integration where you can use automation features within Salesforce, InsideSales is much better. But if you need more automation and not caring if it's native or not in SFDC, SalesLoft is much better
Return on Investment
- Leadlander most directly relates to our sales processes. Our sales team is in Leadlander on a daily basis, as well as receiving tasks within SalesForce that identify how our current prospects and even customers are interacting with our site. It has had a positive impact on how we interract with Prospects and learn more about what they are looking for with TigerText.
- SalesLoft has enabled out sales team to have a more effective outreach strategy which has positively impacted the bottom line. Great return on our investment.
- Our customer success team uses the product and it allows them to engage with our clients in a more interactive way.
- Every member of the team has seen significant increases in efficiency. We have more activities happening daily with SalesLoft than we ever did before.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?