GeoDepth provides velocity determination and model building to generate accurate seismic imaging in either time or depth, from Paradigm - Emerson.
Oil and Gas Software
Oil and Gas Software Overview
The Oil and Gas Industry StructureThe oil and gas industry is a complex one, most often broken down into upstream, midstream and downstream operations.
- The upstream industry finds and produces crude oil and natural gas and is sometimes known as the exploration and production (E&P) sector.
- The midstream industry processes, stores, markets and transports commodities such as crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids and provides the vital link between petroleum producing areas and the population centers The midstream industry includes transmission pipeline companies
- The downstream industry includes oil refineries, petrochemical plants, petroleum products distributors, retail outlets and natural gas distribution companies.
Oil and Gas Software MarketSome software vendors are focused on providing software to streamline and automate processes in one of the three sub-vertical markets. However, large enterprise vendors provide software that helps manage the entire supply chain from exploration to distribution. Enterprise oil and gas solutions are really vertical-specific ERP systems with highly specific industry features, fully integrated with standard business capabilities such as marketing, accounting and HR.
Oil and Gas Software CapabilitiesKey oil and gas software capabilities include:
- Land Management: A central data store for managing lease acquisition, lease management, Right of Way issues, etc.
- Field Operations: End to end production management and access to field data.
- Transportation and Storage: Streamline capacity and throughput with pipeline and crude management
- Accounting: Reporting on volumetric, cost and revenue across the supply chain
- Supply and Distribution: Streamline acquisition and delivery processes to manage supply and demand.
- Energy Marketing: Simplify marketing operations with built in marketing capabilities
- Mobility: Due the remote field locations, the ability to work in the field with mobile devices can be paramount
Oil and Gas Products
Listings (26-50 of 92)
GeoStreamer is a marine seismic system from PGS in Oslo.
GM-SYS supports surveyers efforts with gravity and magnetic modelling. It's offered by Geosoft in Toronto.
HRH Geology in Aberdeen offers Gravitas, supporting geological operations (e.g. drilling) with logging, charting, and reporting, and other workflow automation features.
Kine3D is a geological modeling tool, emphasizing the analysis of geological strata using 3D restoration.
LEAMAP from Lynx Information Systems (Lynx Exploration Archivist Map Scanning and Vectorising) is an application that converts seismic maps in hard copy to digital data.
GeoTomo offers MiVu, an application for microseismic monitoring.
Rockware in Golden, Colorado offers RockWorks, an application to generate geological 2D and 3D models or perform other descriptive analyses for oil, gas, mining, and other industries that rely upon geological modeling.
Rogii in Houston offers StarSteer, their flagship application which assists in geosteering modeling.
Paradigm developed StratEarth as a well log correlation application; the software is now owned and supported by Emerson since Emerson acquired Paradigm (Dec 2017).
Golden Software in Colorado offers Strater, an application that generates visualizable and comprehensible presentations from raw subsurface data.
Australian company Engenius Software offers SurvOPT, a marine seismic surveying and planning tool.
TomoPlus is offered by GeoTomo to generate near surface velocity models, or other models useful in generating near-surface models and accurate information.
TomoXPro is an application from GeoTomo for crosshole survey design and model building.
Vecon can generate 3D velocity models from 2D cross-sections and maps, from GeoTomo.
Data Point's End to End is a remote communication, data collection, and data sharing application ideally for oil and gas from Silversmith in Gaylord, Michigan.
3esi-Enersight in Calgary offers enersight asset management for upstream oil and gas, which features advanced modeling capabilities for field planning.
Allegro Field Data PC from American Innovations in Austin is a field asset and data management solution for oil and gas oriented around bringing imagery into reports faster and more easily.
GDS Ware in Houston offers their Asset Management software solution to oil and gas companies, for minimizing loss and ensuring optimal operational functioning and reducing OPEX.
AIMS in Louisiana offers AUTOSEND to oil and gas, a fuel inventory management and dispatching solution, with daily reports that can be pushed to other software packages.
Bluetick in Greensboro offers Remote Monitoring and Control for the oil and gas industry, Bluetick RMC, featuring alarms and automated alerts via email or messaging, with charting and reports that can be configured to suit the needs of any company.
CrackWISE is software to help evaluate pipeline integrity, and is offered by TWI, the British software company working with the oil and gas industries.
Credosoft in Edinburgh offers a suite of applications to the oil and gas industry, providing automation and assistance with inspection and integrity management.
C-SAM in Aberdeen offers OPS, their modular software for oil and gas accomplishing asset tracking including supply chain, personnel, and other assets.
GeoFields and their DataFrame suite of applications for the oil and gas industry are now owned and supported by Emerson. DataFrame includes modules for asset tracking, integrity and inspection, and enterprise data management.