A valuable tool for nonprofits
Updated March 18, 2022
A valuable tool for nonprofits
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with DonorPerfect
Donor Perfect continually makes updates to allow us to improve our donor retention through better donor communications and records.
- Show attrition rates.
- Help point out strengths and weaknesses in the organization's fundraising.
- Enable quick and tailored email thank-you's.
- Helps identify donors with uploaded photo to donor record
- Allows personalized video thank you's
- Some desired reports can prove complicated to perform and require outside consultants for an extra expense.
- Email thank-you's will not allow installation of a widget to directly access forms, only links to a webpage.
- The program closes too soon during inactivity prompting the user to login multiple times daily.
- Search Feature
- Donor Communications personalization
- Campaign tracking
- We have increased our overall donations.
- We have increased individual donation amounts
- We have increased our ability to tailor our fundraising campaigns to donor interests and capacity for giving.
- We have increased our number of donors
Donor Perfect is a much more comprehensive software package and fit our needs completely, whereas EGrabber would have necessitated we purchase and learn additional applications. Donor Search also allows us to import wealth capacity findings to better segment our support base and determine if we can afford to launch a capital campaign.
Do you think DonorPerfect delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DonorPerfect's feature set?
Did DonorPerfect live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of DonorPerfect go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy DonorPerfect again?
I love that we can upload a photo of our donors to their record! Along with the ability to breakdown contacts for a particular campaign by steps taken with each meeting ( for example: presented campaign materials in virtual meeting, showed campaign video, etc) along with corresponding notes as to what materials they were sent, what suggestions they had, their photo ensures that we'll be easily able to remember them when they next visit our facility!
4 - Our Treasurer oversees the financial side and I as part of our development team oversee input on donor information; our adminitration team has input access.
We employ an outside expert for support, which works out well as it saves time and money in the end for our team and allows us to maximize the benefits from this software.
- Donor Segmentation
- Key Donor Metrics
- Prompt thanks to our supporters
- Can quickly see the top donors for each week
- Ability to input personalized details into donor records
- We have used it to input donor wealth capacity ratings from Donorsearch
- We run reports weekly to be able to quickly respond to top donors with personal thanks
Evaluating DonorPerfect and Competitors
Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled
They aren't able to address questions on how to set up different reports nor do they offer free training in this area.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Yes, the program would not open but their care team responded promptly and let me know the minute the issue was resolved.
For serveral reports we need to turn to an outside contractor to ensure the results are as desired because of the complex choices involved in the process.
Like to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Difficult to use
Lots to learn