Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Screen sharing (81)9.595%
- Over-the-Internet remote session (87)9.595%
- File transfer (86)9.090%
- Remote management of servers & workstations (79)8.787%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Central, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $80 per month
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Ease of use.
- Easy to deploy & access.
- Can assign individual users access.
- Yearly price increases.
- Time saver.
- ease of use
- Quick access to customer machines.
- Status that the machines are online with the windows client.
- Good organization on the website.
- The antivirus feature needs a lot of help. It does not exclude paths correctly and some other tweaks need to happen. I was disappointed that I could not use it.
- With the remote access from LogMeIn, I can make additional revenue by being able to deliver this service.
- Remote support
- patch management
- during the shut down, my clients were able to use our remote services to login and keep working with out buying a new service. That made my services more valuable
- Right now I am not seeing any new ways, we are already using this product to the fullest
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Implemented in-house
- using the deployment feature speeds up implementation
- everything, the interface is simple to use and other features are easy to use
- I wish the anti-virus had more options
- I wish patch management had more options