PieSync, now from HubSpot (acquired November 2019) works in the background and syncs a company's contacts two-way and in real time between cloud apps, so that each app has access to the most up to date customer information.
The vendor promises:
1. 3 Minute Setup: Users can take a free trial (no credit card required) by selecting the apps they want to connect, setting up the connection, then hitting “Start syncing”.
2. Ability to customize: Users can change the sync direction, create filters to manage subsets of contacts, sync deletions or unsubscribes, and select one of the apps to be the central database. Syncs can also be paused at any time.
3. Reporting: This is a "Set it and forget it" tool. The tool offers a dashboard to show how many contacts PieSync has added or updated.
Integrations offered are listed on the company's website.
- Supported: Pre-built connectors
- Supported: Connector modification
- Supported: Support for real-time and batch integration
- Supported: Monitoring console
- Supported: Sync contacts across cloud apps
- Supported: Real time and two-way snyc
- Supported: Share contacts with your team
- Supported: No more import/export
- Supported: Have all your contacts on your smartphone
- Supported: No data entry errors
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- HubSpot CRM
- Capsule CRM
- Citrix Podio
- Campaign Monitor
- Zendesk Support Suite
- QuickBooks Online
- Zoho CRM
- PipelineDeals CRM
- Help Scout
- Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
- SalesforceIQ CRM (Discontinued)
- Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)
- by Compass
- Zendesk Sell (formerly Base)
- Google Contacts
- Office 365 / Outlook.com