Return to navigation
What is Jobvite?
Jobvite is a full recruiting platform. It provides features across the recruiting funnel - from sourcing and managing candidates via CRM and managing workflows to communicating with hiring managers and reporting through custom dashboards and reports.Read more
Read all reviews
Our company experienced rapid growth and we needed an ATS that could keep up with our needs. Jobvite allows for a great deal of …
Best in class in all categories - and only getting better
We use Jobvite as our ATS, CRM, Careers Site, and Onboarding partner. The use cases are pipeline/candidate management, social marketing, …
Jobvite to be or not to be that is the question
We use it at our ATS. It manages our applicants' initial input.
A solid ATS with room for improvement
We use Jobvite for our ATS system and we recruit for all of our roles using the system. It helps us to keep track of candidate progress, …
A Good Applicant Tracking Platform
We use Jobvite as our primary Applicant Tracking System. It also gives us a career landing page.
Solid Performance and Compliance
We use it as an ATS primarily. It tracks applications, requisitions, potential future candidates, offers, approvals, and the entire hiring …
Jobvite a great onboarding and talent acquisition tool
Jobvite is used as a Human resources acquisition tool. We use it to assist us with the onboarding of new hires or even transitions of …
Among One of the Best ATS
We implemented Jobvite at our organization to support our recruiting process. The system was used by all of our organization from our …
A Great ATS!
Jobvite is being used as our primary ATS system across the Sage Intacct organization. It is the primary system for our recruiters, …
Outlook positive, with some adjustments to available resources.
We use the Jobvite text platform for my company's recruitment communication and AI applicant/candidate administrative task completion. AI …
Jobvite--best applicant tracking system so far
We use it within our company to track the candidates. It also has a text on which we get instant replies from the candidates. Jobvite has …
Solid tool and upgrades, but always room for improvement.
Jobvite was rolled out as a new applicant tracking system for primary use in our Human Resources department. We've given employees the …
The whole Jobvite package
We use Jobvite as our primary Applicant Tracking System. Every full time employee of the company is given a user account and our managers …
Long-time Jobvite user, so-so experience
We use it across our organization. Our talent acquisition work is slice realized, so across all functions it is used. My team is …
Jobvite literally has all the answers!
We are currently using Jobvite as our ATS across the whole company in all of our locations. This helps us keep our applications, job …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Popular FeaturesView all 15 features
- Publish to Social Media (62)9.090%
- Applicant Tracking (62)9.090%
- Resume Management (61)8.989%
- Candidate Search (62)8.080%
Reviewer Pros & ConsView all pros & cons
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jobvite, and make your voice heard!
PricingView all pricing
Return to navigation
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.jobvite.com/lp/request-a…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Return to navigation
Return to navigation
- Tech Details
What is Jobvite?
Jobvite is a Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to attract dream candidates, automatically screen for quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about the organization by combining AI and a human touch. Jobvite boasts serving thousands of customers across a wide range of industries including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, and Zappos.com.
Recruiting / ATS Features
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
Jobvite makes it easy to create branded, personalized candidate experiences that attract, engage, and hire talent, both inside and outside of your organization. Watch this one minute overview video to see how Jobvite can transform your hiring from reactive to proactive with th...Show More
Recruit with purpose. Hire with confidence. Jobvite is a comprehensive talent acquisition-focused suite that powers a marketing-inspired recruiting approach.
Why Jobvite? Find out from our customers in our video.
Join us for the Summer to Evolve! 45+ sessions over 12 weeks of programming designed to help recruiters and talent acquisition leaders improve their skills, strategies, and tactics. The Summer to Evolve will help talent acquisition professionals increase their knowledge and ...Show More
- Ceridian Dayforce
- SterlingOne (TalentWise)
- Saba Cloud
- Google Calendar
- Halogen / Saba
Jobvite Technical Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Swedish, Italian, German|
- Choosing the right Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for your organization can be a daunting task. You need something automated, yet personal, easy-to-use, but customizable, and affordable, but still has the bells and whistles. That's why we've put together the top 10 questions your recruiting software partner needs to answer in our guide, How to Choose an ATS.
- Every year, Jobvite surveys U.S. workers for our Job Seeker Nation Report to better understand the realities and preferences of today’s job seekers. This year, we asked roughly 1,500 adults to share their opinions of the current state of the U.S. workforce roughly one year since the onset of the pandemic.
- The 2020 IDC MarketScape reinforces the power of the robust functionality available to customers via both Jobvite’s Talent Acquisition Suite and its Talemetry Recruitment Marketing Suite.
- Download the Jobvite Fast Facts Data Sheet to learn more about Jobvite and how we serve our customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Jobvite is a full recruiting platform. It provides features across the recruiting funnel - from sourcing and managing candidates via CRM and managing workflows to communicating with hiring managers and reporting through custom dashboards and reports.
iCIMS Talent Cloud, SmartRecruiters, and Greenhouse are common alternatives for Jobvite.
Reviewers rate User Permissions and Notifications and Alerts highest, with a score of 9.4.
The most common users of Jobvite are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).
Jobvite Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||17%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||54%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||29%|
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Return to navigation
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews(1-2 of 2)
- Popular Filters
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
November 12, 2012
Great, very easy-to-use tracking tool.
Score 9 out of 10
- Versatility. Very user-friendly and the fact that the whole company can help. We love referrals and if we can use our people to find more like them, that’s a good thing.
- Very easy to post jobs using social networks. Our process is: Manager gives us a job requisition. We route for approval. Once approved, we post to multiple sites externally (including social channels). Since all employees are uploaded into JV system, new positions are also pushed to employees (we offer referral bonuses). You can set profile so that system automatically sends jobvites to twitter FB, or just individually through email. If I send a JV to my network, and it starts to spread virally, it can always be linked back to me as the originator and I get the referral. The site is also open to outside recruiters.
- Automation: Set and forget functionality means that jobs are automatically posted to LinkedIn and Facebook etc.
- Great tracking tool. We can see a vast array of metrics like how someone applied (which source), how long positions take to fill, etc.
- Automatic candidate tracking and matching. If someone has applied for one position and was not hired, they remain in our database for automatic matching to future reqs.
- The system is very easy to customize and configure. I can ask it to copy me on any messages that hiring managers send to candidates. The system can be configured so that candidates are notified automatically if a job that matches their skills becomes open.
- Single sign-on. Social media passwords are stored in JV so that I can automatically link to social media channels without having to log-in.
- I can post 20 jobs per day to social media channels with multiple customization options.
- There are some data presentation issues. For example, our CFO struggles to see what reqs he needs to approve. He cannot see in a simple list what items need immediate action. If he loses an email and goes into the systems he cannot easily see what’s been approved or not approved. We have entered an enhancement request on this.
- The big advantage is that I am no longer the choke point. Using JobVite means that hiring managers have direct access to candidates without having to go through HR. The fact that they can manage the process themselves is hugely efficient. Access is 24/7.
• Entire company has access. • Three people have admin access (HR) • Managers can be assigned different levels of access with different rights. E.g. Admin, job approval, hiring manager, scheduler, super user, etc.
- Company-wide applicant tracking system. It handles job requisitions, approvals, postings to social media sites, etc.
- Online training
Had phone training. Lots of webinars. Generally pretty good. Not enough time to learn. User community exists, but haven’t used.
• Very responsive and helpful • You can rate the level of need. If it’s critical, they are right on it.
• The user interface is well designed; however user error can lead to some confusion. For example, Sometimes I can’t find specific candidates because my filters have been set a certain way. If filters are not set correctly, it can be hard to find the right data (e.g. is a requisition still open or filled). Other than that, it’s very straightforward. Most features are great and easy to use. • I don’t utilize all features. For example, message board. I find this particular feature a bit overwhelming. There is so much data on a single screen, that it’s hard to take in and prioritize. I think this screen could be organized a little better so that action items are more clearly visible and action priority is clearer.
No issues (especially compared to ADP).
October 19, 2012
Great system for tracking candidate funnel.
Score 9 out of 10
- Been happy with the implementation and what it’s been able to do for us.
- Fairly easy to implement.
- They were easy to work with.
- The workflow was good. Good UI.
- More relevant than some of the older systems.
- Social media features – though I have not seen a change in percentage of referrals as a result.
- It doesn’t filter very well. It gives rating on how well an applicant fits job spec, but didn’t filter in very intelligent way. It's mostly on location and pay requirement, but not on really important stuff like have they done this job before. It's not very smart. Maybe based upon how we set it up.
- Being able to report on the volume of candidates to hiring managers
- To be able to track the funnel and identify if we don’t have enough candidate pool - before when we were on email, it was impossible to track.
- Easier to collate feedback on candidates – however the system didn’t help direct the strategy for the interview – who is accountable for what information/ facets of an interview.
If my primary administator says let’s renew, then I would do so.
At the end, feature set and usability drove our decision. They were cutting edge at the time and very interested in what people wanted.
Anyone who is on an interview team or a hiring manager – that means at least half the company.
No real administration required, although we have not implemented everything we could yet.
- Applicant tracking/processing: You can post jobs. It look like they are on our site, but it's actually on a Jobvite site. An applicant fills out application online, attaches their resume, and the system pings the hiring manager (depending on how you've set up the workflow); the hiring manager or HR person reviews candidates. They can eliminate them and send them no-thanks message. If an HR person sees someone who really needs to be looked at, they can direct hiring manager to review. You can really see what’s happening with each candidate.
- Has social media features to help source prospective candidates. It really leverages LinkedIn a lot.
- JobVite have a background check and that information should flow into your HRIS system ideally. Today, it’s manually re-keyed - not because it couldn’t be integrated, but we were unhappy with our HRIS system and so wanted to hold-off on integration.
We did not have an applicant tracking system before.
- Implemented in-house
By a person in HR (no IT involvement)
It forces you to evaluate your own business process. The software lets you re-engineer things.
The whole system was pretty easy to use without training.
I haven’t used support, however, my overall impression from my team is that it’s pretty good. Our general impression that JobVite is easy to work with.
It’s easy to figure out.
I don't recall it being down.
- Our HRIS - but we are unhappy with our current HRIS so have held off.
My team says they are easy to deal with.