Felt like the sale was secure so this part wasn't as important
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Not at all satisfied it was a nightmare we spent over 8 months with the implementation team having issues after issues all related to the Puerto Rico regulations (half my employees are in Puerto Rico) and at the end we were moved over from the implementation team to the production team without all the issues being resolved.
No, it was very easy. We are a small organization so setup was very easy.
Implementing Paycom as our trusted HR/Payroll management company was extremely effortless and the transition was seamless.
Paycom provides HR and employee-driven payroll technology to enhance the entire employee life cycle. It is designed to support employee management from hire to retire in one system. Through a self-service app, employees can request time off, clock in and out, and do their own payroll, so they to be accountable for the accuracy of their personal data. Beti automatically builds and manages payroll through an employee-driven experience.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
See how streamlining HR and payroll processes in one user-friendly software can elevate engagement and the overall employee experience. Learn More: https://www.paycom.com/
When businesses stick with outdated HR processes, all you can do is grin and bear it. Learn how Paycom can help turn that fake smile into a real one. Find out more at https://paycom.com/
What happens when outdated HR processes make your job harder? Nothing good. Paycom’s single HR software makes everyone in your organization more efficient. Learn how at https://paycom.com
What's wrong with HR being stuck between employees and their data? A lot. Let Barbara Corcoran show you why ... and how Paycom can help your business overcome the overload. Find out more at https://paycom.com/
Is your HR tech (or lack thereof) holding your business back? Watch as Barbara Corcoran shows how Paycom can put you on the path to success. Find out more at paycom.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Paycom is a core HR management software solution. It includes features such as talent acquisition and management, time tracking, and payroll management. It offers some automation capacities, particularly regarding payroll.
Reviewers rate Create succession plans/pools highest, with a score of 9.2.
The most common users of Paycom are from Mid-size Companies and the Non-profit Organization Management industry.