Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Message alerts (63)
Call recording (57)
Audio conferencing (57)
Answering rules (58)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of RingCentral MVP, and make your voice heard!
Essentials (up to 20 users)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $19.99 per month
RingCentral provides a platform specifically for small businesses who need an easy-to-use phone system. It comes with support for cloud phone (standard VoIP) and team messaging features in addition to support for online meetings and fax. Users can try a free trial of this offering before purchasing.
Designed to scale for larger, global businesses. Not only supports inter-office communication, but communications with customers and clients.
- All in-one phone, video conferencing, and team messaging
- Team collaboration with file sharing and task assignments/scheduling
- Online meetings (video conferencing, screen-sharing)
- Outbound customer contact center w/ omnichannel routing and a
- Digital and social engagement platform
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- ROI - have spend a lot of hours on hold waiting for help, So no.
- Phone outages.
- SMS text outages.
- Porting issues.
- Communication issues.
- we've lost leads and revenue, people hang up because of voice delay, 4 to 3 seconds is a lifetime on a phone conversation
- Didn't have to make a huge outlay for a phone system.
- The phone app allows my to use the phone away from my primary office.
- I have the ability to scale up the system whenever needed.
- It integrates with my CRM allowing me to save time tracking client contacts.
- More consistent connectivity.
- lowered it
- negative all the way
- cant trust them
- They are attempting to charge companies for an extra 2 years when they cancel.
- We have seen hundreds of other reviews on the net explaining they are trying this same tactic with other businesses like ours.
- This experience has been TERRIBLE trying to cancel wit them.
- They do not supply any documents or contracts they say I signed!
- always positive as we trust this as much as our customer
- never fails to deliver on time
- secured delivery of documents
- Positive: All-in-one software
- Positive: Very responsive customer service
- RingCentral has lowered our communication bills by over 50%
- RingCentral has provided superior service over other services and the local phone company, even during localized natural disasters
- RingCentral's inclusive features has allowed us to use technologies that we otherwise may not have invested in.
- It allowed us to scrap our outdated phone system that was unreliable.
- It supports workers who need to work from a variety of locations, not just the office.
- It has improved our internal communication options by offering multiple apps across various platforms.
- Simplified system operations.
- Created a collaborative platform that was easy to utilize.
- I never have to worry about our phone system again, that's an ROI that's tough to put a number on.
- We implemented RingCentral just weeks before the COVID-19 crisis caused us to implement a Work From Home strategy - we honestly couldnn't have stayed in business without it!
- Increasing the communication between our remote Sales force and our main offices greatly increased efficiencies all around!
- RingCentral AutoAttendant saved my sanity by eliminating all robocalls increasing productivity dramatically by not answering the phone twice an hour to hear prerecorded spam.
- RingCentral has decreased my communication expenses by integrating my telephone, messaging, and video conferencing into one platform.
- This was one of the most horrible choices that I have ever made
- We lost our phone number after 20+ years of use
- Customer are not being handled in queues properly.
- Customers cannot hear us when we talk.
- Customers think our company is a joke because our call system is a joke.
- Provided reliable phone lines but not a huge impact on ROI.
- It has a superb voice recording. We were able to monitor our team members, take over calls, barge in between calls, and playback the call recordings. It helped us improve our team's performance, resulting in better client retention. I am afraid I can't put a figure to it as I am bad with maths.
- Identifying the reps' productivity level.
- Call recording for further training.
- I honestly don't know the financial side of things, but it has made our jobs much easier. It is effortless to relocate and work under more varying conditions.
- Setup was easy and it's easy to deploy to new employees.
- It allows me to support customers with troubleshooting issues
- Cost effectivve
- Positive for the first 8 years
- Negative due to a long term 2 year renewing contract that was not disclosed clearly
- Overall, RingCentral had a positive impact on our organization. It helped us grow from a small to a medium-size organization without too many hiccups.
- Positively impacted our teams efficiency. We learned a lot of positives from RingCentral, but also some negatives, such as what needs we have that they could not fulfill.
- Very positive. Well worth the investment.
- If yours is a small company or a larger firm, the ROI is excellent.