Overall Satisfaction with Bitdefender GravityZone
We use this to provide antivirus and monitoring to business and residential customers. The main problem that we were having was being able to provide affordable monitoring to residential customers and this software fixed that.
- Amazing training
- Great support
- Easy to navigate
- Pricing is hard to see right away.
- It has a steep learning curve.
- The training doesn't work on Chrome.
- The pay as you use keeps us from having huge bills without the income to pay them.
- The price is low enough to allow for great profit margins.
- They allow tons of NFS keys for business use.
We have because it allows us to see everything from one place, instead of having to log into each customer individually.
The layered approach to security allows us to ensure our customers are completely covered rather than just from malware.
Do you think Bitdefender GravityZone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bitdefender GravityZone's feature set?
Did Bitdefender GravityZone live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bitdefender GravityZone go as expected?
Would you buy Bitdefender GravityZone again?