March 25, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Bitrix24
Bitrix is being used by certain departments of our organization as our organization is very huge. It is not posible to adopt just one tool in the entire organization. Bitrix acts as a pillar for CRM. It helps engage the right data and brings intelligence to it. We can target specific and the right customers for our marketing campaigns. Bitrix does this wonderfully and has helped a lot.
- IP-telephony - this feature is beautiful and helps collaborate and communicate better.
- This software can be accessed anywhere on a cell phone just by having the mobile application.
- It has project management. It has call management. It allows for creating custom fields. It has an option to self-host.
- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email.
- A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough. Doesn't have an accounting feature.
- Not real quick or robust development but what it does it does very well.
- It definitely has a positive impact as it helps with collaboration and improves data health.
- Overall it reduces time and speeds up the processes and helps achieve more in the less time.
- It has helped target the right customers and the success ration or the success rate has gone up when we have sent out marketing campaigns.
Bitrix stacks up beautifully and goes beyond others in certain features. Just like any other software it has its own pros and cons but overall is an excellent software to work on if it can satisfy majority of your needs. Overall it can do very well with just a few minor improvements and more exposure in the corporate world.
Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier - basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind. The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the amount of choices can be a bit confusing. The lefthand navigation can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks out of style so the UI could use an upgrade for sure.