Overall Satisfaction with BrightLocal
We use BrightLocal for client reporting with respect to our SEO work for them. We specialize in working with organizations that serve the elderly and their families, and many of our clients are essentially locally-focused in their marketing. BrightLocal's local ranking reports are excellent and they are BrightLocal's best feature. BrightLocal also offers online client "dashboards" which our clients like very much.
- Ranking reports are excellent.
- Online client report dashboards are excellent.
- Ability to create multiple local ranking reports from different searcher locations are very helpful and useful.
- BrightLocal can very difficult to communicate with, especially when it comes to reporting bugs / defects, and also when it comes to finding out whether they are working on those bugs.
- BrightLocal's reports, other then the ranking reports, have far too many bugs and they seem to either have little QA or poor QA practices, considering how many defects there are.
- BrightLocal's ranking reports have helped us better serve our clients' SEO needs, especially local SEO.
- Reporting is nicely accomplished with their online client report dashboards.
- Negative: some of their software defects are glaringly obvious take forever to fix, creating a number of awkward moments when we talk our clients through their reports.