The Brightpearl Review
March 11, 2016
The Brightpearl Review
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Brightpearl
Brightpearl offers a lot of training and helps you set up your data within Brightpearl. I would say it is important that you embrace the training that is offered. I have had a few clients who chose not to take the training and as such their data in Brightpearl is all over the shop and they do not fully know how to run their own system!
Whenever we have any questions the customer support team gets back to us within a couple of hours - if they are busy it is in the 24 hour period. They are extremely helpful and can point you to any training documents.
I work for a platform that integrates with many different systems and Brightpearl is one of them. We have a lot of clients using Brightpearl and the main purpose being that they can keep a track of their inventory and stock levels, and store all of their product, customer and sales data in one place. That it has an accountancy package on top is just a major bonus!
- Managing stock.
- Processing orders.
- One central system that has a lot of applications that can work with it.
- I think the accounting side could be improved, but like I said previously the accountancy package is a bonus and they are looking to improve it this year.
- Adding different options to a product (colour, size) could be made easier if you are doing it directly through the system.
- Brightpearl does not have a "Merge" function for sales orders - so if you have two orders coming in from the same person, ideally you would like to merge the order into one.
- Increased employee efficiency
- No longer losing "sales orders"
- Faster lead conversion
- NetSuite, TradeGecko and Unleashed
Brightpearl was slightly cheaper and met my business requirements. That it was really well designed and pretty straight forward made it a no brainer to introduce to my company.
I think Brightpearl works really well for companies in fashion, they can assign different option values to the products (e.g. size, colour, fabric). Some other systems that I have worked with do not have this function available and it makes life difficult for the user. Managing orders as well is really easy and you can quickly move orders between customers or duplicate it.