Overall Satisfaction with Canto
The New World Symphony uses Canto across all departments. The integration across the institution allows us to seamlessly work with approved assets and across department lines when collaborating. The most ingrained users are in the Marketing, Communications, and Business Development departments. We have found the Canto platform easy for our staff members to adopt and implement in their workflows.
- Canto creates a centralized hub for collaboration.
- Canto cuts down on project back-and-forth by creating a workspace and communication tool.
- Canto is a user-friendly platform that addresses our archival and asset management needs completely.
- The pricing structure has changed since we first signed on, so renewing our contract based on line item prices that no longer exist was tricky.
- Our graphic designers found the InDesign integration not worth the price, so we didn't renew that portion.
- The facial recognition feature sometimes is very sensitive and you end up with 100 photos tagged by a shadow.
- Canto has allowed us to quickly organize large amounts of assets quickly.
- Canto has given us a centralized area to collaborate on projects without duplicating files and wasting space on internal drives.
- It has been well worth the investment and we have signed a multi-year contract to show our loyalty.
Before Canto, NWS did not have a sustainable DAM platform for its archival and current-year assets. It resulted in a lot of messy files and duplicate assets across users that complicated projects. Canto has been a wonderful solution to so many problems. It also provides the highest quality of customer service. We have a rep assigned to us who is always available and helpful.
Canto's Customer Service and Tech Support is of the highest quality. We have an account rep, who not only schedules check-ins to see if we have any questions, but also shares platform updates and walks the admin power users through new functionality. She also took time to adapt our contract at the time of renewal to account for pull-backs we needed to implement during the pandemic.
Do you think Canto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Canto's feature set?
Did Canto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Canto go as expected?
Would you buy Canto again?
New World Symphony actually had another DAM in place that was just awful. When we found Canto, we actually took its functionality features back to the original company and they admitted that Canto was what they aspired to be. We quickly switched our account to join Canto and have been extremely happy ever since. It's been a game-changer for my team.