Overall Satisfaction with CaptivateIQ
CaptivateIQ is being used across multiple sales departments including our small and medium-sized business team, our strategic and enterprise teams, and our customer growth and expansion teams. The sales teams are using the service manage and see their commission and incentive payouts. In addition management and executive use the CaptivateIQ to see attainment and achievements.
- Provides a clear and easy way to see commission pay out.
- Easy way to ensure that sales rep are accurately paid.
- Provides a platform where the rep can communicate with management on pay mistakes. They can submit change requests.
- Additional detail on closed revenues, such as days to close, types of accounts that close, break down of products sold.
- I would like some easy training videos. The platform is easy to use, but extra training would help ensure that we are maximizing the capabilities of CaptivateIQ.
- I would like custom notifications that I can set.
- Visibility into a sales rep commission.
- Easy way to request changes and communication with manage the problems that need to be fixed.
- Quota attainment and roll up for management.
- The easy ROI is a time saving for commission department and sales rep.
- The next benefit is sales rep satisfaction. Sales reps can be temperamental and keep them happy with a clear understanding is necessary.
- No negative impact.
Do you think CaptivateIQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CaptivateIQ's feature set?
Did CaptivateIQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CaptivateIQ go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy CaptivateIQ again?
For a sales representative understanding, your pay is critical. For most representatives, your total compensation is linked directly to closed sales. All reps need to know what they will be paid and on what deals. If there is a problem they need a way to submit a change request. CaptivateIQ makes it easy and clear for sales reps.