Overall Satisfaction with Creatio
We use Creatio as a CRM. We use it to track leads and opportunities pipeline. We also generate reports for management based on data. We use Creatio to manage meetings with clients. The software is used to track the customers and their employees. The stages of opportunities are tracked through Creatio. We also use [the] web to lead feature[s] to generate leads through the website.
- Capturing information about customers and their employees
- Creating leads from the website
- Management of meetings of the sales team
- Management reports for opportunities
- Integration with other platforms can be a bit of challenge.
- If complex custom user interface is needed, then Creatio may not be a good choice.
- Advanced email template creation is not supported at this time.
- The software has made managing leads easier for our business.
- It is great to have all our customers and opportunities available at a single place.
- Great to capture all management reports in a single place.
Creatio provides powerful features at an affordable cost. It is easy to customize and set up. The user interface is intuitive. It is possible to set up business rules with an easy interface without writing code. The basic setup can be performed by a business user, without involving a developer. Overall it is recommended CRM for small to medium businesses.
Do you think Creatio delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Creatio's feature set?
Did Creatio live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Creatio go as expected?
Would you buy Creatio again?
The user interface of Creatio is quite friendly. It is intuitive for new users to start using the software. It is also fairly straightforward to setup. Business users are able to become productive with Creatio in a short amount of time due to an easy to use design. I find the design intuitive overall.
In general, we have found support to be responsive. They are able to respond to cases in a short amount of time. We have emailed them for our queries and they have responded promptly. Overall the experience of interacting with the support has been positive. Multiple ways are available to contact support.
Creatio is well suited for a CRM for a small or medium-sized business. It can handle the management of customers, leads and accounts well. It is strong in managing business automation related to data. For example scenarios like business rules related to opportunity stages, handling large opportunities, assigning them based on business rules, case management is well handled by Creatio.