- Automating the posting of content across various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.). It would take a very long time to do this manually. We would have to write our own software and figure out the APIs to do this any other way.
- The reporting didn't work particularly well for our clients' needs. Most of our clients were paying too little to warrant in-depth reporting, so it wasn't really a big issue. There are a lot of great reporting modules that our clients just couldn't take advantage of due to their small size.
- There is a limit (200) on how "tabs" one user can create. This hasn't yet been an issue but it may end up being one.
- Not much else. It's solid.
- Automation of monitoring and posting results in a lot of time and labor savings.
- We're able to leverage employees at a lower base via the team infrastructure and security levels.
We've been very happy with the team. Short of getting out of the business, we have no plans of changing our social media management software.
Evaluation and Selection
Loved our sales person, Katie. She was flexible but answered all of our questions and ultimately got the job done.