Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We initially looked at HubSpot as a replacement for Marketo, which was no longer serving the needs of our Marketing team to generate new leads at the pace we needed to keep growing the business. Among HubSpot, we evaluated Eloqua, Oracle Marketing Cloud, and Pardot. Throughout the trial we pursued with HubSpot, we also checked in with our analyst community (Gartner, Forrester) and our end users. Overall, we experienced HubSpot as an intuitive, all-inclusive marketing automation platform that was easy to navigate, with robust reporting capabilities (through an add-on) and a tool that could grow with us as the needs of our business demanded.
- One-stop platform for our marketing needs: email, social media, video, paid, and organic search.
- Robust reporting capabilities with an ability to generate custom reporting through a paid upgrade.
- Additional tools for the business development and sales team to align with marketing and streamline prospecting.
- As we don't use HubSpot's CRM, some of the data mapping to Salesforce is still lacking. However, HubSpot's dedicated support team is extremely helpful with providing solutions and we have a direct line to the product team, which is working our suggestions into its roadmap.
- Initially, HubSpot did not support multi-currency. As an enterprise-level customer, this was essential to our deal tracking, as we conduct business throughout the world. At this year's Inbound, multi-currency capabilities were announced, and we're very excited.
- HubSpot currently does not sync multiple deal flows. This makes reporting out of HubSpot for our sales executives difficult and means that we do not have a single source of reporting and have to rely on both SFDC and HubSpot.
- Since implementing HubSpot, we have had a 60% increase in net new opportunity generation.
- We have logged three record-breaking sales quarters.
- Our sales team is now using HubSpot Sales Pro to streamline prospecting, close more deals faster, and get more qualified leads into our FlyWheel.
We migrated from Marketo to HubSpot and noticed a difference nearly right away. Gone were hours of putting a campaign together through multiple folders only to have Marketo display the rainbow wheel of death and have the campaign disappear with all of your work. Additionally, we didn't need to have a full-time code on staff to generate beautiful and compelling email templates or landing pages. Working hand-in-hand, our new campaigns generated lead flow that helped our team deliver best-ever results and directly impact the bottom line.
HubSpot is an excellent marketing automation platform for multiple business levels. From SMBs who need the support of a free CRM to emerging companies with a marketing team of 1, HubSpot's intuitive CX means a small learning curve and tons of resources to get your team up and running in no time. For those of us in enterprise-level companies, the added comfort of dedicated support far outweighs those the competition offers with creative solution solvers and a team that advises us of best practices to stay competitive.