Influitive Does It All
November 16, 2021
Influitive Does It All
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Influitive
At Renaissance, we use Influitive to host our customer advocacy platform, Renaissance Royals. After vetting numerous vendors, an interdepartmental committee selected Influitive to host our hub. The purpose of the Royals program is to make personal connections with our customers while offering them information and resources about the Renaissance solutions they use. It also provides a safe and open environment where they can connect with us and other users. Our advocacy program sits in our Marketing department but we work with other teams across the organization including Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, Research, UX, etc. Influitive addresses the business problem of providing an interactive platform for our customers to give us direct feedback, connect with other users, and get to know us on a personal level, all while learning and having fun.
- Ease of use for the administrators and users.
- Influitive customers are provided a dedicated Customer Success Manager to plan and improve their program, meeting on a monthly basis.
- Continuous innovative improvements based on customer feedback.
- Access to Influitive's executive leadership team
- Keeping help files up to date based on the roll out of new features.
- Campaigns available in the campaign library need to be better thought out and tell a story. Also need to be available 4-6 weeks prior to planned deployment.
- Ability to upload files (PDF, Word Docs) directly into a challenge.
- Ability to fulfill reference RFP requests in less than 72 hours without tapping the same customers over and over.
- Ability to survey and gather feedback from our customers to guide product and business decisions
- Over $1 million in ROI in 2020
Influitive's customer support is top-notch. Their timely, knowledgeable responses to service tickets give me a sense of confidence and security that any issue that arises will reach a positive resolution. Suggestions for improvements are taken seriously and escalated to the product team. The support and guidance provided by Influitive's hub, VIP gives you access to other users.
Our advocacy program provides a safe closed environment for our members to get to know one another and share their successes and [failures]. The dashboards and extensive reports to make informed decisions about what's working and what isn't as successful. We have the ability to create a variety of activities to engage our members providing them a place where they can choose the content they wish to consume based on their product use, role, knowledge level, etc.
Do you think Influitive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Influitive's feature set?
Did Influitive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Influitive go as expected?
Would you buy Influitive again?
Influitive is suited for both large and small organizations. It is a safe environment (not on social media platforms) to engage with community members. You can choose to open membership to all interested parties or require a join code. It provides the framework and customer success support for onboarding, implementation, and growth. They provide professional learning opportunities to learn from the Influitive team and other community leaders. The reporting capabilities are robust and you can easily see what strategies are working and which ones need adjustments. In short, Influitive provides a safe, nurturing, fun platform to engage with your customers.