Overall Satisfaction with Khoros Communities
Khoros Communities is used to moderate the number of support cases filed by customers. This is happening across 7 product lines, addressing 3 types of personas: mechanical engineers; end-users; system admin for large product lifecycle management installations; developers. Additionally, we collect product ideas from users to feed a backlog of ideas.
- Conversations starting with a problem or question, ending with a reply that is accepted as a solution
- Taxonomy of categories, subcategories and board, + labels and tags for taxonomy.
- Customization of gamification (rank, badges)
- Product ideas: Insufficient capabilities to filter and select ideas when there are 1000s of ideas that are relevant to a group of product managers
- Can't move topics from a forum to a TKB and vice versa
- Some users and stakeholders would like to use the community as a social network to proactively connect with users of a specific profile/specialty. I find this difficult to accommodate since the platform's main purpose is not about social networking like LinkedIn.
Khoros Communities is a fully scalable platform. I used it in other and larger communities. It's a very robust tool.
I make extensive use of the analytics of the platform to detect problems, set targets, monitor activity, present results and request resources. For moderation, we use Care. It helps to spread the work among 9 moderators all part-time, across the globe.
- Product feedback
- New feature ideas
Khoros Communities is only one of several streams of customer input on products we use. So I raised the requirement to post better-documented ideas while archiving the oldest and least popular ideas.
Yes, the gamification helped us to spot the top users to get them into a super user program, and still helps us to spot the rising stars and monitor the rank progression overall.
Do you think Khoros Communities delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Khoros Communities's feature set?
Did Khoros Communities live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Khoros Communities go as expected?
Would you buy Khoros Communities again?