Overall Satisfaction with LabTech for IT Service Providers
Labtech for IT Service Providers is a very versatile product that has taken the industry over as the front runner. There is a ton of support out there for the product, as well as a following of independent developers. Labtech is capable of managing our client networks by independently scanning and deploying agents, installing Microsoft patches, keeping us informed about AV status, and monitoring for events that occur on critical machines.
- Dataviews that show a variety of important information about machines
- Searches help identify machines with criteria
- Scripting is very versatile
- GUI improvements
- Reporting is lacking
- Somewhat complex and high learning curve
- Takes time to implement
- Makes technicians more capable
- Get information you need faster and easier
- Kaseya Virtual System Administrator (VSA)
Labtech has been around for a while and they actually listen to their community. The product is robust and is built for IT service providers. I have used a previous product for a long time and can tell you that Labtech is slightly more difficult to implement, but far more capable.
A single company many not need something so complex to handle their patching and machine management, but for a company that manages different environments and many machines, Labtech is great. Coming from a previous product, Labtech is capable of handling a more robust service area that we were striving to achieve.