Overall Satisfaction with Mailtrack
Mailtrack is a wonderful software to use. I have been sending emails to my prospects and clients through Gmail. There is no email tracking mechanism provided by Gmail. Mailtrack solves this grave issue and helps us to know who has opened our emails and how many times. It is a wonderful piece of software which easily syncs with Gmail. The software also gives a daily report as to how many emails were read, etc. Mailtrack helps us to focus on those clients who are interested in our emails. It helps us to sell our e-publication subscription. Thanks to the entire team who has made this wonderful software.
- Mailtrack tells you who has opened your emails and how many times. This helps us to focus on interested prospects.
- Mailtrack has a feature called as Campaign wherein one can mailmerge more than one email address and send the standard sales mail in one go. It really helps.
- Mailtrack helps to get a daily report about the emails sent and read.
- Mailtrack helps us to identify hot leads by telling us which are the guys who opened our emails multiple times.
- Mailtrack should give a separate dashboard to check datewise statistics separately. Mails notifying unopened emails becomes a clutter.
- Mailtrack should also allow to merge the individual names in Campaign option.
- Positive impact in terms of targeting focusing and improvement in sales.
I have not used any other product except Mailtrack. Previously MS Outlook had the feature of read receipt. This feature got lost when I switched to Web based Gmail which doesn't have this feature.
I never needed any support because the software is flawless. I never ever faced any glitch, the software is smooth to use. It doesn't even need much of a training. Support is not required at all in the present avatar of Mailtrack. We can only contact them for additional features.
Mailtrack is highly recommended if your business depends upon taking the right decision at the right time after understanding the customer preferences. Mailtrack helps us to focus on the interested clients and leave out the ones who are not interested. Mailtrack campaign functionality is awesome as it helps you to mailmerge your mailing list without any learning curve. You can send mails to a list as allowed by Gmail without the need to use BCC option.
Do you think Mailtrack delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mailtrack's feature set?
Did Mailtrack live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Mailtrack go as expected?
Would you buy Mailtrack again?
It is best suited for sales teams who need to know in real time about the status of the emails sent. It is less appropriate for sending personal emails. Mailtrack is well suited for internal teams also. It can help the team member to know whether or not their previous email was read. Many a time, people often feign ignorance with respect to having received the email in order to skip responsibility. If Mailtrack is used no one can give an excuse about not reading an email.