February 04, 2016
Account Team Lead
QGendaInternet, 51-200 employees
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with MindTouch
MindTouch is used in our organization to manage our internal knowledge base about our processes and product. We use this in training as well as a reference tool for configuration of our product and managing of our customers. We have a point of contact on our team that manages the content and any changes necessary. Our customer support engineers use the information to reference how to configure our product.
- MindTouch is quite easy to navigate both as a user and as a content creator.
- Generation of content in MindTouch is relatively easy to do.
- The process of giving feedback on content to content creators is very easy.
- I would have liked to get more knowledge of best practices of customers using MindTouch. I was a little lost at the beginning trying to figure out the best way to organize things and how to use the system.
- The support I have received seems a bit distant. It would be nice to have a dedicated support person to help me out that knows how I use the product and can help me throughout the process. It would be nice if they gave me feedback on how I set things up and gave me ideas on things I could improve.
- Managing user profiles is not very straight forward in MindTouch. It is hard to get it right the first time to ensure everyone has the right access and the access of the whole group is correct. I basically had to keep trying things until it seemed to work.
- We are still going through the content creation phase of the project. We plan on it helping with customer retention.
- We plan on MindTouch helping with the rate of implementation of new customers.
- We plan on MindTouch helping with employee knowledge of our product.
We chose MindTouch because the user interface seemed easy to use and it had the ability to be integrated directly into our interface.