Miro is my Hero
November 17, 2021
Miro is my Hero
Leader Global eCommerce (O2F Integrated Supply Chain)
PhilipsMedical Device, 10,001+ employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
It is used by Philips Design and Agile teams for brainstorming and workshops for design thinking. It addresses the problem of remote employees not feeling left out and adds to good collaboration and engagement across the board. Since the digital collaboration is happening with Miro the integration of the data into PowerPoints and other presentation formats is quick and easy, plus saving the information directly in the cloud is easy. Not to say we don't use 100's post-it notes and thereby saving the planet from wasting paper.
- Enables online/Remote collaboration.
- Enables quick data integration into digital presentations.
- Adds value from an ESG standpoint where post-it paper wastage is reduced.
- Easy to use and very playful way to work on design thinking projects.
- Easily shareable across the organization.
- First-time users have some issues in working with Miro so any way to make it a bit more user-friendly from that standpoint, which could include more visual graphics training as to how to use Miro the first time.
- Create pop-ups on icons for tools with definitions of what those tools could be used for.
- Reduced CO2 emission as people can collaborate remotely.
- Remote employees engagement score is high, thereby high level of productivity.
- Speed of integrating Miro data into a presentation without delay- quick turnaround of projects.
More visual training for first-time users, but anyways it is a very easy plug-and-play tool.
Less time-consuming to connect to Miro and very real-time visualization of content sharing.
Extremely important when we are talking about 4 continents coming together for a collaborative project same time while being in their own time zone.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
Remote work engagement is high. If all participants are in the same room Miro might not be a great idea, but if Miro can promote saving the planet by reducing the waste of paper it would be a great driver for people to use it for in-person or remote engagements equally. Miro's selling point should also be tied to a company ESG- how many post-its are saved and how much carbon emissions are reduced with people participating remotely on collaborative projects.