ON24 for External Webinars
Updated June 07, 2019
ON24 for External Webinars
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ON24
We use ON24 for all external facing webinars in our marketing department. It's much easier that previous systems we've used in the past and has a much cleaner and professional look. We've gotten great feedback on the different widgets and engagement tools that are offered as well. Overall everyone has been very pleased with our ON24 experience.
- The widgets are great. There's a lot you can have your participants do but it also doesn't seem cluttered with the tool bar at the bottom.
- It syncs with Marketo, which was a really great feature for our company.
- We've had great success with the ease of use. The fact that the link is a "one-stop shop" and no new recording link to send out has been great.
- We have had some requests to make phone availability for attendees more accessible.
- There have been some countries we operate in that do not have numbers to call when dialing in to present the webinar.
- We have had some people express they would like to have animation or the ability to animate on the slides as they're presenting.
We integrate our ON24 system with Marketo. We use Marketo registration and landing pages with links to the webinar attached and in the follow up emails after registration. We really enjoy the integration between the two platforms because it's just a big time saver. We're no longer having to export the data, format it properly and then get it uploaded. It's now syncing automatically which has been a great thing for our team.
We've only had a few minor hiccups with ON24. Most of which were resolved very quickly on the ON24 side with the help of our account manager and the emergency hotline. Overall we've been very pleased with the availability of the platform and it's consistency in functionality.
- We've had a lot of great opportunities with ON24 for brand awareness.
- We've also had great success with gaining leads and qualified customers.
- We've had success in using this tool for global training for internal employees as well.
ON24 had a lot of different features that we were looking for. The set up of the webinar itself was much cleaner and more professional looking. We also really appreciated the engagement tools that ON24 had to offer over other platforms we had used previously and had looked at using for our upcoming webinars.
We have found that ON24 is great for thought leadership and customer or external facing webinars. It's very professional and easy to navigate in that regard. For other things such as smaller internal training we have found sometimes it isn't as efficient as a conference call with screen share. This comes from the time it can take to set up a webinar.
ON24 Feature Ratings
100 - We have marketing, product managers, field engineers, sales folks that use our platform. Mainly marketing and sales are the ones in charge of setting up and facilitating the webinars. We have our product managers and engineers are typically the ones who will get on and present about a certain topic or current product for the educational value.
4 - ON24 is a really simple tool and that's why we love using it so much! It works very similarly to PowerPoint which most of our users are very familiar with. The widgets are extremely user friendly in set up and use and after a quick training video done by our awesome ON24 rep most of our users have not needed any help since.
- Customer Facing Webinars
- Educational Webinars
- Employee Training Webinars
- We're hosting our first virtual trade show this month!
- We've been able to track our engagement better.
- We want to continue to utilize for online events.
- We've loved the seamless Marketo integration.
We've had a great experience with ON24. The staff has been very responsive and incredibly helpful with all of our needs as we were getting things up and running initially. We've also found the ease of use to be extremely beneficial for all of our team members on a global scale.
As a consumer this product is fantastic. It's simple, no dial in numbers, just a simple registration and then it takes you to the webinar. I do like that I can access it on my phone. The fact that I don't have to download another app or additional software is a great positive for me. It's so much easier to just grab the link and go.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Setting up a webinar is incredibly easy! It only takes a matter of minutes and I've even set up a webinar from my smart phone.
- The console builder is also really easy to use. I appreciate that it's so easy to customize.
- I don't like that you can't update the slide deck within ON24. If there are changes made you have to delete and re-upload.
Yes - I've used the mobile interface multiple times and it works great! I do wish it was made to fit the screen a little better and more mobile optimized but the functionality is all still there. It's made travel and attending webinars a breeze. I know that I can still access what I need even on the go.