Overall Satisfaction with ordoro
We currently use ordoro in our shipping department. It is our main software that we use to create shipping labels and manage our website orders. We have it connected to our eCommerce software as well, that way we can keep all info in one place. It allows us to choose from all of our shipping carriers in one place.
- Show multiple shipping options for one order - allows us to have UPS, FedEx and USPS shipping options and prices in one place to compare.
- Allows us to create return labels if needed.
- Saves all label information in case you need to re-print a label, or for the ability to email a label to a customer directly.
- Connects seamlessly to our eCommerce platform (BigCommerce) to notify customers of shipping/tracking information.
- We would love for the ability to have more control of the packing slip templates (ie. add barcodes for order numbers on the packing slip etc.).
- Wish it would sync to our eCommerce platform a bit more often than 1x per hour. We can manually sync, but that takes a few minutes.
- Wish it would connect to the other software platform we use to manage our Amazon orders, Monsoon Commerce.
- It is very helpful with streamlining the shipping process.
- No longer need to type each order's information to create a package - it all syncs with our eCommerce platform seamlessly.
- Does have a cost, but it is very low for our use case.
Ordoro was easily connected to our eCommerce platform, and at the time, it was the only shipping platform that would sync with our system. Now ShipStation does as well, and from what I can see, they are VERY comparable. Highly recommend ordoro for ease of use, and the price seems very competitive.
Odoro is great for managing orders within an eCommerce platform. It can manage 100s of orders per day easily. Syncing does seem to take a bit longer when you have 100s of orders in a day, but still very intuitive to use. Once you do a few orders, it is incredibly easy to use and easy to make shipping templates/profiles for your most common package types/sizes/weights.