Paycor makes sense for a small company (less than ten employees)https://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementPaycorUnspecified72271012019-06-26T14:10:09.949Z
June 26, 2019
Paycor makes sense for a small company (less than ten employees)
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
We use Paycor monthly to run payroll for our company. We are a small company and using Paycor makes running payroll easy especially as each of our employees lives in a different tax jurisdiction; not to mention two different states.
- Paycor pays and files all employee taxes
- Paycor keeps a record of IRA contributions
- Paycor issues W-4s at the end of each year
- Paycor handles Ohio Job & Family Services and the equivalent in Kentucky
- When withholding taxes are changed, we have to be careful to ensure that the changes carry over to the next pay period.
- We pay to run payroll once a month. If an error is made (such as forgetting to include bonuses), then it is not inexpensive to run a second payroll that month.
- Much time is freed up by not having to calculate each employees individual monthly payroll
- Much time is freed up by not having to calculate all the various taxes to be deducted from each employees paycheck
- Much time is freed up by not having to file and pay all the various payroll taxes
Our HR and/or payroll team has saved 1-25 hours per month. - It is very easy to determine each employees monthly paycheck. The checks arrive in the mail. They are distributed. Other than making sure that IRA payments are made, everything else is done.
There are some areas that I think could be a little more user friendly. But, over all, quite easy to use.