Overall Satisfaction with Playvox
Playvox assists in the monitoring of the quality of care provided in the different contact channels that the product has available. We also use the Karma Store as a tool for our incentive campaign, rewarding people who achieve good metrics.
- Creation of scorecards for monitoring.
- Service system integration compatibility.
- Sending mass communication.
- Agility in the quality of monitoring activity.
- Integration of performance and quality metrics with a friendlier interface.
- Editing and configuration of registered teams in a more elaborate interface.
- Improve the Incentive shop by improving the look.
- You can customize the name of the Store we use to redeem rewards.
- Have options to configure more complete views, for example, the option not to display people's ranking.
- Positive impact on the speed of monitoring received by agents and implementation of immediate improvements.
- Centralized knowledge base was an important point.
Do you think Playvox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Playvox's feature set?
Did Playvox live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Playvox go as expected?
Would you buy Playvox again?
By using a full contract and using some functions, I believe that the tool being sold in full is very expensive. I've been frustrated a few times by trying to set up the metrics and not quite understanding what can get across to the final audience ahead of time when setting up the campaign.