April 04, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Revit
The program was used by a small number of studio artists familiar with BIM designing for the initial development and visualization of amusement parks.
- Simple building modeling with automatic documentation filling.
- A large number of ready libraries.
- Connection with products such as Autodesk Recap, 3d Max.
- Ability to write your own scripts in Python and C#.
- Collaboration of participants.
- Good visualization tools.
- To master all of the features, you need a lot of time. But it's worth it.
- Works only with Autodesk Cloud.
- Since you cannot save files in earlier versions of the program that were created in the last version, you need to make sure that everyone has the same version of the program.
- Not very suitable for the development of nodes or small parts documentation.
- Revit allowed us to quickly develop the initial design of buildings, saving a lot of time.
- The program made it possible to quickly make several versions of projects.
- Thanks to accurate documentation, the customer was able to fully assess the cost and capabilities of the project.
The program is suitable for the rapid development of the design of a building, office, or premises. It's even suitable for creating concepts. Changes and edits are made easily and the program tries to preserve previously made attributes. This is an extremely powerful tool for professional work in BIM.