Most Comprehensive CRM Solution in the Market
SAP CRM (legacy editions)
- SAP CRM Sales
- SAP CRM Service
- SAP CRM Interaction Center
Overall Satisfaction with SAP Sales Cloud
- Address Key Functionalities like Sales Orders, Service Orders, Service Confirmation, Billing
- Good Integration with the ERP system, Robust Architecture
- Supports wide range of functional capabilities and industry wide best practices scenarios.
- Improvements can be made to the UI. Need to make it more user friendly. With new web UI lot of improvements have been made but still falls behind other CRM systems like Sales Force in Usability.
- The Web User Interface is a little slow compared to other CRM systems
Most Comprehensive CRM Solution on the Market !
1. SAP CRM supports a lot of Industry wide process. So Analyze and check what percentage of your needs can be fulfilled using out of the box solutions. This is a key feature when compared to other CRM systems.
2. Do you have a established business process? SAP CRM has been built keeping in mind the best practices used across different industries. This is very helpful when you are trying to define or improve a existing business process.
3. Are you already using a SAP ERP system? If so then integration is very easy and most of your master data can be downloaded from the ERP system which saves lot of time and effort!
4. Consider the infrastructure needs for SAP CRM. Its usually a little on the higher side compared to other systems.
5. If you are looking for Analytics then keep in mind that most of the Analytics features in SAP CRM are dependent on using SAP BI