Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
We use Trinet primarily for HR and payroll. Trinet allows us as a small company to take advantage of benefits including health insurance and 401K investments with the power of a large corporation for pricing and discounts. Trinet has been incredible for handling the variety of rules and regulations of multiple states since we are a virtual company. We also use the financial piece primarily for staff reimbursements.
- Managing rules and regulations for a variety of states and locations
- Provides a resource for HR issues
- Wide variety of benefits to select from when selecting company benefits.
- Originally, we had a contact person, now we use a network. Sometimes the staff is excellent, other times the response time has been lagging.
- Once vacation/sick time is approved there is a second step to apply - it would be nice if this was automated.
I have had some great customer service, but I have also had a few issues that took weeks to get resolved or were not answered. I do think things have improved in the last two months or so.
The interface is fairly easy to navigate. It would be nice if HR and finance shared the same platform. I think finance is a bit more challenging to navigate.
- TriNet has allowed us to focus on our mission-related work and expertise rather than spending time and energy figuring out the different procedures that multiple states require.
- Trinet allows our small company to have access to affordable benefits.
We have not needed different support - we were already a virtual company and did not file for any additional benefits.
Do you think TriNet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TriNet's feature set?
Did TriNet live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of TriNet go as expected?
Would you buy TriNet again?
Trinet is great for a small company like ours for all things payroll. I do think there were a few hiccups when 360 first was implemented but I think that is slowly improving. It is nice to have a person to call for questions that are quick to respond and you can build a relationship.