A must-have addition to any marketer's toolset
Updated February 04, 2019
A must-have addition to any marketer's toolset
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TrustRadius for Vendors
- Review Acceleration Program
- TrustQuotes Library
- TrustQuotes for Salesforce
- TrustReport (Product Report)
TrustRadius helps us get honest and comprehensive feedback on how customers use Marketo today. This feedback is critical and utilized across our organization from product, marketing, sales and support and more. We just initiated a TrustQuotes POC and will be rolling it out to our sales team the next few weeks.
- The ability to refresh reviews once a reviewer has posted feedback - this is extremely helpful for analyzing our products over time and the feedback clients have year to year.
- TrustQuotes offers a great way to directly impact very competitive deals by quantifying the impact our reviews have directly in SFDC.
- Creating unique question sets to target specific verticals helps us gather the critical feedback we need to stay innovative.
- More opportunities to leverage reviews for our website.
- More opportunities to identify advocates that have left anonymous reviews.
- TrustMaps needs some work especially if the end goal is to be perceived at the same level as a Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Increase brand awareness
- Manage brand reputation
- Scale customer proof through reviews
- Third-party validation of marketing claims
- Identify candidates for case studies & advocacy
- Reduce or supplement reference requests
- Improve sales efficiency
- Gather product insights
- Identify & address customer issues
In customer marketing, TrustRadius has helped us arm our sales team with the right quotes and resources to use in extremely competitive deals. We've also been able to identify customers ripe for advocacy who have literally raised their hands to work with Marketo in a number of situations from case studies, video testimonials and reference calls.
We have implemented custom questions when we wanted to dive deeper into how certain verticals utilize Marketo. This has helped our product marketing teams craft pitch decks and content for our emails and website to provide unique differentiators for our solution vs. others. TrustRadius has also been helpful in finding hidden pockets of feedback that we had not considered previously.
We also use other review platforms like G2crowd. G2crowd is also a great platform but one of the limiting features is that you can only gather net new reviews vs. gather ongoing feedback. G2crowd does not have any kind of TrustQuotes program available which limits the impact reviews have for sales enablement.
TrustRadius has helped us identify new advocates to grow our pipeline of customers open to connecting with Marketo. It has also provided new opportunities for reference requests and engagement with key companies and users of our product.
TrustRadius is a great solution if you want to really understand the voice of the customer and be able to aggregate new reviews and quotes that you can then leverage in your external programs from demand gen, pitch decks, spotlight stories and more. If you have a growing number of customers to ask for feedback, you definitely should consider adding TrustRadius to your tech stack.
TrustRadius for Vendors Support
The calls that I've had with our account manager, Grishma Govani have been great - she's always been helpful in connecting us with other TrustRadius customers, ensuring that any outstanding issues get resolved, and pushing us to think about how we can continue to grow our programs. I would highly recommend their support team when you need any help.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Not kept informed
We've been a TrustRadius customer now for several years and each time we work with them, our review programs have continued to grow. One time when we had the TrustRadius team assist with gathering 3rd party reviews at our annual conference, the Marketing Nation Summit, they acted like an extension of our team. They helped engage our customers and helped us drive 2x the number of submissions from previous years.
Using TrustRadius for Vendors
2 - It helps us refresh our product messaging as well as ensuring we stay up to date on the latest features and insights to help us be more sticky when thinking about our customers experience.
1 - Leveraging TrustRadius requires being collaborative - it's one thing to be gathering reviews from customers and another to be leveraging those insights for other teams to use. For the past few years, we've make great strides in how we leverage the platform for additional customer feedback - whether that's refreshing our questions or leveraging the reviews in sales as well as nurture programs. We're using TrustRadius daily to impact our voice of customer programs.
- Gathering feedback on voice of the customer programs
- Ensuring we provide the very best customer experience possible
- Identifying future customer advocates
- Leveraging 3rd party reviews for sales deals
- Helping to fuel our advocacy programs
- Helping us win 2 industry awards for best in class customer advocacy
- Leveraging TrustRadius for gathering reviews at user groups
- Continuing to gather reviews at User Conferences and all ancillary customer events
As I mentioned previously, Trust Radius has been a great partner and key platform in our customer marketing toolkit. We would in no way be as successful as an organization and be able to prove our impact without leveraging Trust Radius and the insights from their customer reviews on a daily basis.
Evaluating TrustRadius for Vendors and Competitors
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
I've always had a positive experience working with the TrustRadius team. Compared to other review sites, they are proactive and ensure our needs are always met. Even during the renewal process, it never felt like a hard sale but a necessary part of doing business.
I would start by comparing all of the platforms that offer review strategies to impact voice of the customer programs and really determine based on the size team I have, which platform provides the best user experience and start there. Having a strong partner makes all the difference no matter how good the technology is.