Overall Satisfaction with UserTesting
UserTesting is used by the User Research department extensively. We use it for moderated and unmoderated studies and I run a study almost every week. The results are shared with UX and Product as well who use it more as viewers. We use to get feedback from users on Expedia's products on an ongoing basis.
- Quick recruiting.
- Unmoderated and moderated study options.
- Compare designs.
- Diverse pool of participants.
- Share video with partners.
- Create clips easily.
- Transcripts that can be exported.
- Combination of different types of questions that can be saved.
- Favorite participants and create your own panel.
- Cannot compare more than 2 designs.
- Cannot delete studies which makes it cluttered.
- Cannot select and publish just certain videos.
- Chat feature with support who are amazing.
- Faster time to launch.
- Quick turnaround leading to increased CTR and CVR.
Availability of agents on chat is great and they are almost always able to address my issue or take down a feature request if they are not able to address.
Yes, we have been able to test multiple explorations quickly to inform business decisions and eventually launch products faster and improvie existing products
I love the ease of use, speed with which we can get studies completed. Customer support is awesome and I love that they have incorporated feedback and added requested features over the last couple years.