Updated June 22, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Vidyard
We use Vidyard within our Sales department mainly to attract prospects and provide resources in an original way.
- Higher prospect conversion rates
Overall the things that I liked the most about Vidyard are:
- The page where people see your video can be customized to look like our website; their name/brand is not there. You can also add links in the top menu to navigate through our website, request a demo, etc.
- When you send videos to prospects as a campaign, you get real-time notifications when they open the email, view the video, and it tells you what parts of the video they watched, so you can contact them right away.
- You can gate the video with an email field, and it sends all the email information over to Hubspot.
- It offers automated video personalization. It incorporates each viewer’s name, company name, or other relatable information right into the video (and the thumbnail image).
The other products were good as well but Vidyard was perfect for our needs.
Vidyard is awesome for Sales and Marketing. We've found that people are more likely to respond to emails when we incorporate video. It just gets your attention.
Everyone in Vidyard that I talked to from Sales to CS were very helpful and personable