Overall Satisfaction with WatchGuard Network Security
We are a reseller and we use it as our first line firewall in all our clients as a security and firewall/router.
- Very intuitive GUI.
- Dimension server for managing the client's activities and logs is simple and responsive.
- WatchGuard support both from a re-seller information perspective and from a technical support perspective. We, as Advanced Office Solutions, feel very well supported.
- Although Dimension Server is great, it is simple. More reporting, more in-depth capabilities, and functions would be helpful. Added trouble reports that are automated and sent to the support agent as an example.
- In using WG as our first line and with the support that we have been getting, we have seen overall better security coverage and huge peace of mind with our technicians and our clients alike.
- Saving time and money on both sides of the business to allow for that device to do the job it was designed to do and trust that it is accountable to doing it as well.
We worked directly with WatchGuard and our dedicated rep and his technical team. Developing strategies for different configs on 10 or more sites, some multi up to 250plus users to as small as 5 users. Great experience and again feel well supported.
Simple is great because a ton of manufacturers of technology try to layer and layer and layer. This complicates our client solution cycles, it makes for lots of questions and having to justify all these costs. WG does an amazing job of keeping it simple and robust.