Win more with Winmo
October 30, 2019
Win more with Winmo
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Winmo
I work for a media company, and the entire sales department uses Winmo. There are a few different use cases when it comes to Winmo functionality at my company:
- Winmo Edge - used to understand upcoming campaigns and personnel changes at large companies.
- Understanding agency/client relationships and updates to those relationships.
- Finding the correct contacts at target client and agency accounts.
- Great insight into personnel changes and upcoming campaigns at major media spending accounts and agencies.
- Correct contact information at the agency and client level, often with email and phone numbers.
- Up-to-date agency/client relationships. Particularly valuable when a client hires/fires a new agency.
- Lack of depth among small and medium-sized accounts. Less value for local/regional sellers because most accounts are national brands.
- Not an exhaustive list of agency/client contacts on any given account. They do a good job of including C-Level and VP level but do not often include mid-level influencers and buyers.
- My book of business more than justified ROI as a user.
- Our entire sales team has used Winmo for 3 years and we have renewed our agreement(s) because we are able to achieve and exceed quarterly revenue targets.
Winmo is a valuable and powerful lead filtering and customer acquisition tool that does some really important things very well and better than other tools: lead filtering and sorting (great advanced search features), client and agency relationship information (very up-to-date information on new agency & client relationships, strong data in terms of including the correct contacts at organizations as well as their proper contact information (emails and phone numbers).
We generate a few different types of reports using Winmo data. Each data set is typically very robust:
- A list of specific types of accounts that can be sorted, filtered and targeted by region, industry, company function (such as client, digital agency, media buying agency, full-service agency etc.).
- Reports based on Winmo Edge, which is basically a news function highlighting account and agency changes and upcoming campaigns.
Winmo is well suited for a national seller responsible for large F500 brands and larger holding companies. Useful to understand those agency/client relationships as well as the best decision-makers to contact, particularly on the media/market side of the business. It is less suited for an SMB or regional seller using Winmo as a lead source. There are fewer smaller accounts and anyone who needs some sort of volume/scale in their outreach is going to have minimal value.