Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow
Ziflow has become an integral part of the email marketing proofing process we follow with some of our clients. We use it so post the webversions of HTML email content for our clients to review and comment on before we send anything. The ability to set up proofs, share them with our internal and client teams and have all parties post their comments have been invaluable to us. The ability to post live HTML content with functional links has dramatically improved our proofing process of marketing emails and website content.
- Ziflow does a great of job of managing groups and routing proofs through those groups.
- Highlighting content, marking up proofs, and organizing comments and feedback within Ziflow is a breeze!
- The folder structure ability to indicate that proofs have been through certain checkpoints helps us ensure the process is adhered to.
- There is a minor glitch when posting a URL into the field to setup a proof - if you don't overwrite the "http://" that is supplied in the text field as an example, your proofs won't turn our right - easy enough to fix though.
- It would be amazing if you could download PDFs of your proofs from Ziflow to share or archive offline.
- It would be nice if "Combine Proofs" was the default setting when posting multiple proofs.
- Improved efficiency in obtaining client approval for daily marketing initiatives
- Increased our ability to produce and share more content for review.
- Made it easier to route edits.
Ziflow has made our lives so much easier! We have a process where review and approve content internally long before we share with our clients for approval. Ziflow has made that not just easy, but possible! The pandemic had all of us working remote - our Ziflow usage went up dramatically during this time since we weren't able to review things in person.
Frankly, Ziflow has had more of an impact with how we interact with our clients than it has on our internal teams. It has vastly improved our ability to collaborate with our clients and their multiple stakeholders across several projects. We use it more as a client tool, but it has also streamlined our ability to share client comments with designers and developers.
Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?
Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?
Would you buy Ziflow again?
Ziflow is far more dynamic than any other proofing tool we've explored. It provides the same functionality as Acrobat or Google Slides in that you can mark up and post comments, but it is easier to access that some of the other options. We have one client that does not use Google Workspace, so we can't collaborate with them that way. Ziflow houses everything online for all parties to have access to.
Ziflow has been an idea for us in routing proofs through internal teams and external teams. We're able to share the public link of a Ziflow proof with the reviewers in order to collect feedback, then share back with our developers to address any comments and feedback. Because it works with live HTML, we are able to verify links and other elements of both HTML emails and webpages.