Likelihood to Recommend
Simple conversions from Acrobat PDF docs that have been created by Word, Excel, etc., probably do not need this program. But if you are ever faced with anything more than simple, straightforward conversions, this program is definitely worth it and will save hours of work. I have not found anything else that even comes close.
IT Glue is well suited to any size managed service provider that requires a secure central knowledge base. IT Glue also integrates well with N-Central to automatically populate the configurations tab with all the relevant Workstation, Printer, and Server information making client on-boarding a breeze.
- Creates editable spreadsheets from Excel documents that have been scanned.
- Allows certain segments of documents to be selected for editing.
- Allows bulk conversion.
- Linking related items together to form a big picture view of a network and all of its moving pieces.
- Integration with our PSA and RMM to provide alerts by creating tickets for things that are expiring like domains, certificates, warranties, and documentation.
- The ability to track our users' engagement with the tool to encourage a culture of documentation and standardization.
- It's a little challenging to edit the row breaks.
- Sometimes selecting all the pages in a document is cumbersome. "Select all" with custom conversion does not always choose all pages.
- Small item, but linking can be a bit better. When a "standard password" is used, for instance, it would be nice to link objects as child and parent so that they follow the parent if it is updated. Right now, you have to make associations and fill passwords with "see parent" but it's not intuitive.
- Creating configurations are useful and many things build on it. If you do not create the configuration beforehand, you have to open another tab and create the configuration then search for it and link it to the building item (such as a firewall/router item). It would be nice if you could do it all in one pane.
Return on Investment
- I save hours of work when dealing with client information. It takes only a few documents for me to recover the cost of this software in time saved.
- It's been positive to know that we have a data base where we can save important items instead of having a document on someones computer and having to ask them everytime for it.
- It's been more productive to have the passwords in one place and it's more secure.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Able2Extract Professional Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing DetailsLifetime license: $149.95 / 30-Day Subscription: $34.95 / Volume licensing available: Contact us
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
IT Glue Editions & Modules
1. per user